“The best people and best resort :)”

La Oviedo Villa Resort
Ranked #185 of 227 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was highly recommended resort.The manager sir emilio oviedo was very friendly, concern, and very accommodating manager as well as the staff sandra, jay r and mark.....thank you for being so nice and attentive to our needs.Me and my bestfriend was very enjoyed staying in our room....to the management, to the staff and specially to la oviedo resort....more power and godbless....see you next year....a million thanks and five thumbs up for all of you....keep it up! :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank anthony m

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I am from Nottingham, UK and came to the Philippines for a holiday with my family. La Oviedo Villa resort was recommended by some friends.

We got a family room on the 3rd floor at La Oviedo. I was with my son and daughter. The room was spacious more than enough for the 5 of us together with my grandson and his nanny. The hotel was so close to the beach approx 8 mins walk from my hotel. I was so excited to see the beach unfortunately i left my camera on the beachfront. Sadly memories were just in my mind.

Everyday we had fresh fish cooked for us by the staff. It was big savings and healthy at the same time.

Overall, my holiday was great. The hotel was reasonable and the staff were hospitable and very friendly.

When we returned to Manila, I realized I left my sundress, watch and toiletries in the hotel. Then I got an email from Emilio Oviedo, Hotel Manager that my stuff are on the way via Lbc.

If i will have a chance, I will go back to Boracay and stay on the same place but maybe more careful of my stuff. I suggest you book in advance to get a good room on the main building. Most of the time, the hotel is fully booked.

Personally, i considred my stay was very enjoyable and I will highly recommend La Oviedo to budget conscious travellers who loves to have a great time but with limited funds.

rose donozoi

Room Tip: Family room for big family. Can fit 8 big people
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rose marie D
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I believe in the saying "You get what you paid for". But my stay for 10 days in this hotels is an awesome experience. The staff are very accommodating, ready to help no questions ask. Rooms are far from perfect but they are clean and comfortable bed, can't complain with the money I paid for, it is more than worth it. So thanks again to Zandra and JR and most of all Emil for making my stay in Boracay memorable and definitely will see you again. I highly recommend this hotel for those who are on a budget like I am, for that I had manage to explore the island. Again, many thanks to the staffs.

Room Tip: choose deluxe
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank JDUR
Reviewed 26 April 2013

the hotel has a great location between two beaches and the staff are very friendly like sandra and jhay r also they quide us the way to the mean beach and they give us a greet price of activity so that i call this hotel a friendly hotel

Room Tip: termed of peso and friendly staff
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fatima_perez
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Suppose to stay in this hotel for 3nights. After first night we decide already thats more then enough. The rooms where so dirty, air con was not working as should. Then worst of all after a long travel we didnt had the change to take a shower. Only the next day we found out that they didnt turn on the switch. I complained by the so called "manager". He didnt take us serious and wasnt even bother to get from his desk. his attitude was very unprofessional. He never came with a solution or an apologise. It made me decide to leave it as its and we left that place. The other 2nights that we payed was lost. But we had a much better place somewhere else. As well the location is not as its shown on the map. its really far from the long beach. specially by night time its hard to find and there are no proper lightning guiding you back to the hotel. All with all the worst experience ever. The linnen in the room was all old, sink was broken, no water. For me it felt like hell. Thats why 1night was more then enough. guys, my advice, dont book!!! you'll regret it & ruin your holiday.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Mrpaddy86
Reviewed 27 February 2013

The hotel has a great location between the two beaches and is tucked away enough for the night life not to disturb your sleep.

This hotel is definately an "Excellent" when you concider the money you pay for it and the friendly service of the staff.

As a couple of mates in our mid twenties, we found our stay at La oviedo to be ideal

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Richard Y
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

paying 1800 for 2 nights 3 days in boracay, you dont have the right to complain.la oviedo is a place to sleep and leAve your things while you enjoy boracay beach..will i stay here again? no..once is enough..will i recommend the place? yes to those who dont have much money to spend in boracay,stay here in la oviedo. staff and manager are nice, they gave us a very good deal with the activities..budget wise-stay here..comfort wise-find a different place

• Stayed: December 2012