“great pepole great gear very profesionle”
Review of Free Willy Diving

Free Willy Diving
Ranked #8 of 63 Tours in Boracay
Reviewed 5 March 2014

we got there after we saw good review on trip-advisor.me and my wife took ouer fierst diving lesson there.
very very nice and carying pepole with great gear. it was allot of fun and we defently go back there if we get the chance.

Have Fun!!!

boracay5337, Owner at Free Willy Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

On behalf of Free Willy Diving Team. Thank you for the very helpful feed back.. We really appreciate . We're hoping to give you still the good service in the next more years...

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"sea turtles"
"go pro"
in 2 reviews
"great and friendly staff"
"aquatic life"
"always felt safe"
"underwater camera"
"shallow water"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Before I came to Boracay,I started to find the information about the diving schools.As there are so many diving schools,it's quite confusing to pick a relaible one Then I came across 2 diving schools,Free Willy and New Wave Divers.Both have good reviews.
Once I arrived to Boracay,I just went straight to Station 1 and looking for these 2 schools.Firstly,I saw Free Willy,so I just hopped in and asked.The staff immediately refer the Taiwanese intructors,Bear to me.After his explanation,I decided to confirm my diving with this school.

On the diving day,only me and another guy do the diving.Bear and June,both of our instructors are so nice and considerate.
And Bear gave us detail information about scuba diving which I didnt receive from my past 2 diving experiences in Australia and Thailand.June helped me to bring the heavy equipments,always giving confidence to me.Their words make me calm and not so nervous.

Also,they always keep care of us.And the owner Willy is a friendly person,he came along with our boat to diving.And he is a considerate person and noticed me I'm all wet after showering,while I was waiting ,he asked his staff to give me a towel to dry my body.

All the little things together make it a great experience to dive with them.

Thank you so much for Bear and June!
Hope I will come back again soon and dive with you guys!And next time I will bring my friends...not alone again.

Keep the good work!

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Truly one of the highlights of our vacation! Very friendly, highly professional and helpful staff as well as highly experienced. We were 4 people doing our Open Water Course. Ray, Andrew & Tojen were brilliant, always felt safe underwater, and the instructors completely focused on our needs so we enjoy it at the same time. We would come back to Philippines just to have another diving experience with this wonderful family

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My boyfriend and I had our very first dive at Free Willy Diving. It was a wonderful experience!

We were initially anxious because we had never tried it and moreover my boyfriend cannot swim well. But the staff was very helpful and friendly and taught us the main tricks in no time! We went to a beautiful diving spot and fed the fish then we swam around and it was all so beautiful.

Would definitely recommend!

On behalf of Free Willy Diving Team. Thank you for the very helpful feed back.. We really appreciate . We're hoping for the continues good service in the next more years...