“Opening Hours for those that do not check them properly”
Review of Cork Wine Room Boracay - CLOSED

Cork Wine Room Boracay
Price range: US$4 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Boracay's first and only wine bar.We offer over 50 wines by the bottle, as well as a nice selection of wines by the glass. In addition, we offer a wide selection of international cheeses, charcuterie, and savory dips.CORK BRINGS A GREAT WINE LIST AND INCREDIBLY, DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE CUISINE TO BORACAY ISLAND. We are open Monday to Saturday 4pm to Late at Cork on the Main Road. To find us... We are located on Boracay's main road in Station 2 outside Regency Lagoon Resort. Just past the road leading to the Talipapa Market.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Opening HOURS - for those that do not check them properly

Monday - Saturday 4 to Late
Sunday - Closed for Habagat Season (July thru October)

2  Thank carla m
Toney E, Owner at Cork Wine Room Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to let other travelers know about our hours during the Habagat (rainy season). We all know that the weather changes drastically (for the worst) during these months on Boracay Island and we prefer to take a little time off for rest and relaxation on Sunday’s before the busy tourist season kicks in.

I do hope you enjoyed your stay on the island and had lots of wine and cheese.

Cheers!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was anticipating a good meal but when reached there at 8pm the restaurant was closed on a sunday even though it states sunday opens from 7pm outside the restaurant.. disappointing and wasted trip. Terrible experience

2  Thank jzsy
Toney E, Owner at Cork Wine Room Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Hello,

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience as we were closed on the Sunday that you visited Cork. During Habagat (Southwest Monsoon) July thru October, we are closed on Sunday’s. We all know that the weather changes for the worst during these months on the island and we prefer to take a little time off on Sunday’s before the busy tourist season begins.

However, I need to mention that Cork is a wine bar and not a restaurant. We offer wine, beer, cheese and small bread plates only.

I hope we can make it up to you in the future. Again, please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Good Service, Good Value, impeccable Ambience ,I love the garlic bread slices with every wine glass you order, great variety

1  Thank Mark M
Toney E, Owner at Cork Wine Room Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

I'm so glad to hear you got a chance to experience Cork while you were in Boracay.

We worked very hard to build a small wine bar with a great ambiance and everyday we strive to provide excellent, flawless service that upholds the reputation of a wine bar. I’m happy that you think we've done a great job... hope you will spread the word for us.

See you again soon,

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We visited cork while staying next door at the Regency Lagoon. We went on a rainy night quite early and it was very relaxing. The service was great and so was the food and wine. A great alternative to the beach front, and we will be back next time we are in Boracay.

Toney E, Owner at Cork Wine Room Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thanks for the smiling review about Cork. It's so great to hear that our guest enjoyed our small, quiet, and relaxing wine bar away from the sometimes crowed beach front. We try hard to offer the best wine and cheese in Boracay.

I'm so glad you got the chance to meet Carol and Evelyne and they took very good care of you.

Happy travels. Can't wait to see you during your next trip.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Went here because of trip advisor and really liked it, small charming and great for wine lovers. Had the Malbec very nice - staff were friendly and attentive. Only criticism was that only pesto and tapanard bread available - I wanted a cheese plate. Would definitely go back to get my red wine fix if I was in Boracay again :)

1  Thank Chros80
Toney E, Owner at Cork Wine Room Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at Cork. I am happy that you visited our little wine bar and I have passed on your kind words to our team.

While it seems you loved Cork as much as we do, I am disappointed that your time with us was not 100%. The Malbec is certainly a wonderful wine that should be enjoyed with a cheese, however, we were having trouble in receiving our regular cheese order the day you visited Cork. I am sorry for this.

Please see us again and let me know when your coming (toney@corkboracay.com). I will make sure we serve you our Classic Cheese board and a glass of wine on the house.

Don’t stay away too long.