“Excellent food, just wish the portions were a bit bigger!”
Review of Alchemy

Alchemy
Ranked #193 of 307 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Fantastic food (we had squid, then lapu lapu fillet and linguine) and good prices although not a cheap option (about 400 pesos for a main course). Also served decent wine which as a non-beer drinker is important to me! Great location on the beach, and very good service.

I just wish the portions were a little larger as the food was so delicious!! And that the music from the band was a little quieter...

Reviewed 13 February 2013

We did the New Years Eve tasting menu and it was amazing. Like eating at a nice restaurant in Europe or the states- great variety, preparation, quality etc. The pork belly was rediculous. Tables right on the beach as well. An upsacle oasis on white beach.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

(+)
buy 1 take 1 on cocktails till 10pm? or 8pm?
not so crowded
decent live music
cozy
has free 4 pcs small bread and butter, complimentary
(-)
food takles time to be served as it is cooked per order
degustation must be made a day in advance
my mahi mahi is not fresh, made my mouth so itchy after 2 bites, good thing I have margarita as first aid
dish was replaced by chicken

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We had our best meal in Boracay at Alchemy. I had a fish dish (ma hi mahi with some type of cabbage concoction) and it was really, really good. Don't be influenced by how empty the restaurant is. Given how good our food tasted, we were surprised that the place wasn't packed.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

There are so many delightful and delicious foods in this restaurant. But nothing compares to their Appetizer (fishcakes!). It drives me Crazy!