“The best way to have an awesome night in Boracay!”
Review of Boracay PubCrawl

Boracay PubCrawl
Ranked #1 of 16 Nightlife in Boracay
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Feeling like a stranger in the island? Wondering what to do and where to go for a night of island fun? Boracay PubCrawl will guide you through the different bars and clubs in the 24/7 island of Boracay. We will bring you to the most happening spots, quench your thirst with awesome drink specials, and help you meet new friends from all corners of the globe! Boracay PubCrawl is simply the best way to meet new people and fellow travelers from all over the world and the best way to experience some of the hottest bars and clubs Boracay has to offer!
Reviewed 22 November 2013

If you're looking for a great deal to experience the most amazing party night life in Boracay, then Boracay Pub Crawl is your best bet! "FUNtastic" way to meet new friends and also enjoy the company of people from all around the world! My friends and I chose to end our Boracay trip with a blast by joining PuB Crawl and it was perfect! It exceeds our expectations; the other crawlers were friendly and so were the staffs; good deal with cheap drinks and certainly enjoyed the bars we went to! Looking forward to joining another pub crawl event in Boracay!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I wanna go back because of pubcrawl. It was true that we turn strangers into friends or boyfrens..haha...great experience ever..i will never forget it..i will do it again over and over..requesting for more than 5 bars and more hard drinks...lol

Reviewed 17 November 2013

don't give up on that!
one of the best night in my all trip
i had a crzty night!! pure fun...
be ready to drink a lot :)

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My friends and I were looking for fun activities to do in Boracay and someone recommended Pubcrawl. We registered online and we were very excited. It was the best!! I loved every minute of it.. I get to meet new people while partying whole night long.. Won't forget this experience everrrr! Will definitely do this again when we visit Boracay!!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

i spent 5 days in boracay, very nice island but very expencive. i booked the pub crawl online and it was the best thing i did. the pub crawl makes it more afordable to go to bars and clubs along the beach. it gives you the oppertunaty to meet lots of new friends and it is a very fun experience. i went on the crawl with my partner, i did not know what to expect. i was very supprised how friendly everyone was. both me and my partner had the best time and made so many new friends. there always someone that wanted to chat to us and there was always the pub crawl hosts near by looking after everyone. this is one experence that everyone should try at least once, but once you have tryed it you will probably get addicted. i deffenatly do this again and im looking forwerd to trying the manila pub crawl. this activaty is ok for friends, couples, or on your own. anyone that wants a good party in lots of pubs and clubs with promotions and free entry. + you get a free t-shirt and shot glass to take home as a suvenere.

1  Thank ant-f1