“truly good food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Food recommendations:
1. Four cheese pizza is already pretty famous in Boracay. Must try.
2. Oyster sisig is actually very delicious, especially accompanied by ice cold San Mig Light. Must try.
3. Prawns Maricudo is excellent too, the prawns are generously large. Must try.
4. Shrimp pizza was also delicious
5. the frozen ice tea is very well executed ... frothy, flavourful and solid
6. French Toast is also very well executed ... generous amounts of cinnamon
7. Bangus belly (fish) with garlic rice and fried egg, with onion vinegar sauce ... I had this for breakfast on three out of six mornings ... I mash up the sunny-side up egg into the rice and mix in the chopped tomatoes and onions, dip a piece of fish into the vinegar and inhale it along with some rice/egg .... so delicious!!
8. Longanisa (native sausage) with garlic rice ... my son got addicted to this delicious breakfast

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed at the hotel and ate at the restaurant on one of the days for dinner. It was (surprisingly) the best meal we had in our 4 day stay Boracay.

The menu is not the biggest in terms of variety (as compared with other restaurants in Boracay serving asian/continental food which we tried) but what they did have was well done. They even serve crocodile meat farmed from Palawan, which I unfortunately did not order.

We tried the shrimp pizza, steamed fish in light soy dressing and grilled chicken "peri peri" style

Service was good and our glasses of water were promptly replenished.

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

The must-order here is the Oyster sisig. Perfect with beer - buy 1 take 1 during happy hour.

Four cheese pizza is excellent as well. The price might turn most off but it won't prevent me from returning ;)

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I had the joy of staying at this hotel with my boyfriend and another couple. We all enjoyed our stay with the free shuttles and great service... But the real highlight was the dining experience.

BarLO is an ocean-view bar and restaurant with an amazingly friendly staff. They have a buy one get one free happy hour with to-go cups at a decent price. I strongly recommend the mint mojito which is icy and refreshing.

The generously portioned oyster sisig is extremely tasty and served hot on a skillet. They cook an egg into it at your table, and the sizzling sound and smell alone will make your belly happy. This dish will comfortably serve 3-4 people. Don't be nervous if you have a sensitive stomach, everything is fully cooked, and the place is very clean! Another noteworthy dish is the four cheese pizza. It's creamy and probably not like any other cheese pizza that you've ever had. A must try!

The free water they serve is filtered, although bottled water is still available if you prefer. I will recommend this place to many others, it was one of the best meals of my entire Philippines trip!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We love the Four Cheese Pizza and their Mushroom PIzza. DELICIOUS!
During breakfast, try their Congee and Omelette!