1. Four cheese pizza is already pretty famous in Boracay. Must try.
2. Oyster sisig is actually very delicious, especially accompanied by ice cold San Mig Light. Must try.
3. Prawns Maricudo is excellent too, the prawns are generously large. Must try.
4. Shrimp pizza was also delicious
5. the frozen ice tea is very well executed ... frothy, flavourful and solid
6. French Toast is also very well executed ... generous amounts of cinnamon
7. Bangus belly (fish) with garlic rice and fried egg, with onion vinegar sauce ... I had this for breakfast on three out of six mornings ... I mash up the sunny-side up egg into the rice and mix in the chopped tomatoes and onions, dip a piece of fish into the vinegar and inhale it along with some rice/egg .... so delicious!!
8. Longanisa (native sausage) with garlic rice ... my son got addicted to this delicious breakfast
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.