“The best meal I've had in Boracay.”
Review of barLO Resto Lounge

barLO Resto Lounge
Ranked #94 of 307 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Seoul, South Korea
“The best meal I've had in Boracay.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ordered the four cheese pizza, the crocodile barbeque and the BarLo mojito. Let me say, the pizza lives up to its reputation! Very delicious. My girlfriend absolutely loved it. The crocodile barbeque was a great choice as well. Though hard to describe, I would say it tastes a little bit like chicken and a little bit like fish. As for the mojito, watch out! It's tasty and fruity flavor hides the strong alcohol content.

• Visited August 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Great food!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

BarLo is actually part of, and the sole restaurant in Two Seasons Resort. While they may be small, their food is certainly very impressive.

First night I arrived, my friends and I wasted no time in ordering up a scrumptious "kickoff" dinner. We tried their famous Four Cheese Pizza, and I must say it's worth every bit of the credit it's received! The pizza is so nicely done, and the taste of the cheese is so rich and flavorful, yet doesn't make you feel too heavy, too quickly. I would definitely recommend it!

We also tried one of the exotic dishes of barbecued crocodile meat, and while it was the first time any of us had tried crocodile meat, we were all pleased with the result! The way it was cooked was very, very nice and tasty, and the meat itself chewy yet not tough. Also recommended!

And then there were other food we ordered, like clam chowder soup, fries and spaghetti. They were all really tasty and good -- with the exception of the soup which was kinda salty -- and we had a perfectly satisfying dinner.

• Visited July 2014
Manila, Philippines
“sticking to the specials”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

dishes & drink to die for: four cheese pizza. oyster sisig. rice. caipiroska. sorry Bora, but, what diet?!

Visited April 2014
“Happy hour”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Love the happy hour. Good value for money cocktails and drinks. The pepperoni pizza is delicious best paired with frozen mojitos= perfect happy hour while waiting for the sunset. I was told that lemonade is freshly squeeze but it taste just like mountain due with water with a slice of lemon

• Visited May 2014
San Jose, California
“oyster sisig the best!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

i thank a tripadvisor review for recommending this restaurant:) oyster sisig is to die for, crunchy and better than the pork version. Don't miss ordering the 4 cheese pizza too! super yummy:)

Visited April 2014