“Its seems to get better every time...”
Review of Mandala Day Spa

Mandala Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Mandala Spa is a sanctuary for the body and soul where a culture of respect for the individual and an atmosphere of beauty, wellness and personal growth pervades.
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I recently had my third treatment in Mandala Spa and even if i thought it cannot get better after my first treatment the Mandala Spa crew is surprising me again and again. Thats why i am writing a second review.
From the warm calm welcome at the reception, over the very relaxing atmosphere of the native private Spa Villas, to the professional best Mandala Signature Massage ever. All is perfect. If you never had a Mandala massage go and get one. Its not comparable to others. Kind of hard to describe. No explanation needed if you have experienced the Mandala Massage .. and no explanation possible if you have not experienced it. Thank you very much to the whole Mandala team and i am looking forward for my next treatment.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

First my (70 y/o) parents went for signature massages.. they came back and raved about the massage, the atmosphere, the tempo.. They loved it. I then took my girlfriend and we had the same excellent, positive experience a few days later. A very special thanks to the team at Mandala. Totally quality.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was fortunate enough to get 2 separate massages at Mandala Day Spa in Boracay. From start to finish my experience was perfect. You know when you go to a spa and you go in this room and the lights are low and they play some sort of flute music or some other soothing sounds? They don't have to at Mandala. You get this gorgeous open air villa (I was always perfectly warm from the outside temp) and the ambient sounds from the tropical garden do the rest. I fell asleep both times in the middle of the massage, which for me is unheard of, and my massage therapist in both instances was very gracious and intuitive. I highly recommend going for at least one treatment and if you can get into one of their villas to stay as a guest you should go for it. It'll be an experience you'll never forget!

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Really great experience. All of the staff of Mandala take care of you from the moment you enter the spa. Really felt the difference after the massage. And the floral bath is something that is not to be missed ;)
This is the best experience I have ever had at a spa in Boracay. I've tried others, and nothing comes close to the experience at Mandala Spa. From the calm demenor of the staff and the tasteful and serene setting, to the amazing massage, everything was done with to make the experience the best it could be.
Emily really made sure that everything was perfect for our massage, thanks!

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Mandala Spa is indeed a slice of heaven in the world's best island. The location is perfect, a sanctuary for those who are in need of relaxation. The staff are highly-skilled and courteous and you are pampered 100% when you get a treatment. I am a fan of massages and body treatments and I can say that Mandala's style is the best I have experienced. The yoga class I attended was also very relaxing. The class was held in a private cabana and it was peaceful to see just the trees and hear the birds chirping while you do yoga. Mandala Spa is a must!!!