“Amazing restaurant!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant!FREE Delivery on all orders
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

This could possibly be the best restaurant in Boracay! We visited on the night of Nov. 30, 2013. Upon sitting, the waiter immediately gave us glasses of water with ice. All restaurants in Bora should learn from this. Please bring us water right away, all the time! I ordered crunchy beer-battered fish n chips which was huge and tasty. Meanwhile, my wife chose the burger with cheese to which she says was her first time to appreciate a really good burger. Being a burger-lover, I took a bite and found it was cooked right and had a fresh, beefy goodness. Our order came with heaps of fries too! And then we tried their brownie ala mode: two smooth brownies and two scoops of fine vanilla ice cream. That really made our night. Amazing service and equally amazing food, and price that's too good to be true - we have a winner! Before we left we just had to ask the entire crew and manager to have a picture with us, to which they happily obliged.

3  Thank MigzAE

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Today, I had the pleasure of another fantastic meal at Tilapia and chips, albeit I have eaten at this restaurant many times now on numerous visits to Boracay over the last 12 months, so i thought about time i leave a review for you other foodies visiting Boracay and share this gem with all of you looking for some great food especially fish.

Today i had the pleasure for the first time, of devouring their fish burger and chips which came with a side serving of either a coleslaw or a corn salsa.(have eaten both in the past and are equally delicious) . My choice today was for the coleslaw and .... as usual, it was yummo !!

The fish on my burger was perfect, lightly battered, boneless and tasty, the roll was large and lightly toasted. The burger was served in a attractive basket, open style, with slices of tomato and cos lettuce leaves, golden fried potatoe chips and a delicious mayo/tartare sauce on side. I totally enjoyed eating this fish burger and would go as far to say, it was the biggest and best fish burger i have ever eaten !

The Canadian Brothers that own and operate this business are great and so friendly. They will always come to your table and say hi and ensure that every thing is fine and that your meal is spot on ! Good one guys !! Bravo for your hospitality !

Normally, part of Tilapia and Chips hospitality is to offer guests use of their free wi fi which i have used many times in the past, but presently, and due to the recent typhoon Yolanda, much of the islands wi fi facilities are still out of order but expected back on anytime soon.

You will easily and convieniently find this light airy clean and comfortably air conditioned restaurant at the main road end of D mall near crafts supermarket at station 2, just a 2 minute walk from the beach.

The service here is always great and staff and owners are so friendly. The food is always awesome and good value for money. I highly recommend a visit to Tilapia and Chips and assure you that you will go back a second and perhaps even a third time during your stay on Boracay !

2  Thank Eddie J
Reviewed 29 November 2013

They have big servings here. I'd rather spend my 350 pesos here than in the buffets in the beach front. Meals are not that expensive. 300 Php will have you full half way of the meal. I was full on half a burger, but I finished it because it tasted really good.

This is the first branch (Boracay) and hopefully they'll have more in other locations.

To go here from the Beach Front, Turn right by the EPIC bar. Walk straight until you find Sandugo, then Choose the path on the right (D'mall Palenke). You'll find Tilapia and Chips before you reach the main road.

3  Thank Yoshi T
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Ate here 12th of november. The portions were big, service was very good. The food was exellent, and even the owner came and said hello, and asked how the food was. I can only say good things about this place. I would definately go again. Please try it.

2  Thank timlaz
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Off the beaten track and bit hard to find, but this is certainly one of the better places for a good hamburger or fish and chips in all of Borocay. The Canadian owners are friend and always seem delighted to have Westerners visit. Unlike most restaurants in Borocay, this one is seldom crowded, perhaps a result of it's location down a small side alley away from D-Mall central.

Definitely a must visit for any trip to Borocay!

2  Thank Edison G