“L0ve this place”

Ranked #19 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Singapore
“L0ve this place”
Reviewed 8 July 2009

My bf & i went Boracay last year 2008 from 12/12 - 12/16.. I must say, 5 days is not enought for me... I would love to be there for at least a week... This island is a must go for beach lovers... I've been dreaming of going back since the day i'm home...

We reached the hotel at about 11am but 2pm is the normal the check in time.. We are glad that the staff let us check in early without saying a word...

We stayed in the Premier Room with pool access... Check out the pictures & you'll love it.. Its clean, roomie & romantic... The bed is huge & super duper comfy... We love sitting at the balcony by da pool at night chatting & enjoyin the breeze.. Breakfast spread is good but its almost the same food everyday... Just a bit of changes in the buffet line here & there but overall its all good...

We had facial at Kai spa & its the best facial i ever had... The service is good & we feel so pampered... Great ambience & value for money!!! My face is still glowing after a week... Green tea facial is high recommanded!!! Will definately try the 4h spa package the next time i'm there...

For me, this should be a 5 star hotel... Great location, 5-10mins walk to D'mall... Great rooms... Great staff... Great service.. Great spa... =D Will definately stay here again!!!

• Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank r0CkChiC

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (421)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 27 June 2009

This place is just amazing! They surely know how to pamper guests! There's really nothing negative I can say about this place. The hotel was so pristine that my friend opted to stay indoors to sleep and swim for the most of our stay! The staff are accomodating, my friend and I are walking back to the hotel when one of Regency's shuttle happened to pass by and asked us if we wanted to ride back to the hotel! The rooms are so inviting the pools are awesome and the buffet is world-class! On my last day one of their staff members came looking for me on the beach because it was time for us to leave. They didnt leave me behind but waited for me! This is the kind of service you get from a world-class hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank AndreaChlorene
Grovetown
Reviewed 27 June 2009

Going to the hotel was a cinch. From Caticlan airport just ride a tricycle, then a boat, then another tricycle if you you want to save money for dining or shopping. The hotel is right smack in the middle of boat station two, between D'mall and D'talipapa, 2 shopping areas. There are also 3-4 restaurants in front of the hotel, and a club. Check in was a breeze. They even upgraded our room. The view of the beach was spectacular form the front steps. 3 star price for a 5 star place in that area.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BAYAN71
Metro Manila
Reviewed 16 June 2009

Last time I was in Boracay was 14 years ago. It has changed so much - many new developments. I've always been partial to staying at resorts located in Boat Station 1 but my conference was located in Boat Station 2. I choose the Boracay Regency because it had a gym and seemed like a good resort on Station 2.

I was pleasantly surprised that I really enjoyed my stay. Station 2 is a bit crowded for me but the minute i step into the hotel, the crowd disappears and I can enjoy peace I crave for sometimes. Great - everything's walking distance, the restaurants in the area plentiful and a gastronomic experience for a foodie like me. If you want to wake up and go out to many choices of establishments - choose a resort in station 2 but make sure to get a resort that can also offer you some quiet time within its grounds - I got that in Boracay Regency

We stayed in a deluxe room because I wanted a balcony with even a partial ocean view and was very happy with the cleanliness and softness of the bed. I found the hotel food excellent and enjoyed my buffet breakfast. Madeline in the front desk even booked a ticket for my wife, in the last minute, when we decided to extend.

My wife and I enjoyed our stay and I'm even planning to bring my family next time. The only reason the Boracay Regency does not get a five (5) star rating from me is because sometimes I still wished the beach had a bit less people - like somewhere closer to station 1 but still close enough to the restos I really enjoy.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank PhilippineTrekker
Malate, Manila
Reviewed 15 June 2009

We stayed here last June 7-10, 2009.. with my husband and friends but our friends stayed in La Carmela but nothing to compare in Regency.. (no offense) ^-^
we had the Premier Room with pool access.. a little expensive but it is really worth it to spend on.. they have a very accommodating staff, clean ambiance, great food! nothing to regret staying here! If we could only stay for a little longer... =( but...Definitely we'll be back here!

• Stayed June 2009
1 Thank enjoylife2dfullest
Laguna
Reviewed 11 June 2009

I have went here in Boracay Regency last summer and this was an amazing experience everything went well.

Trasfer: Bus/Boat waiting outside Caticlan airport and also goint back.

Hotel Sevice: Great! -the check in did not take long and the receptionist was very kind because we have upgraded into much bigger room from deluxe. Personel was very kind and courteouse they constantly greet you every time you pass by.

Food: Awesome! -Sea Breeze Restaurant serves many kinds of food from appetizers, main and desserts.

Hotel Ammenities: nice -3 pools inside the hotel, Spa massage service, bar, recreation area and a Gym. Main pool is the best!

Room: Clean and tidy. there is nothing to worry about the rooms because all the things like towels shampoo soap are already there

Activities: Aside from banana boat, island hopping there are bands that play every night and flame dance near the beach front of the hotel.

Pro's - luxurious and relaxing
Many choices of food (buffet)
convinience. near restaurant pools and beach.
Security

Con - Price (not much of a con because my air fare is more expensive)

I have no regret in going in this hotel.Although this is fairly expensive hotel i thinks this is worth it.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jay_Isaac
Singapore
Reviewed 28 May 2009

I visited Boracay with my girlfriend in early May 2009 and it was a fantastic experience. The Boracay Regency is an excellent hotel and even though it is a little more expensive than the others, it was very nice. The rooms were very clean and had a large shower and TV with plenty of channels. The hotel was also excellent with handling our transfer from the hotel to the hotel and I would recommend it. We ate our breakfast at the hotel which was very good (other than some of the flies but expected), and the staff was very friendly. The Philippine people were all very nice all over the island and always seemed willing to help. The beach is about 30 meter away from the back of the hotel and in the middle of the mix. There was a lot of seaweed during our stay but the water is very clear and very relaxing. There were very little vendors on the beach which was different than we expected (i.e. Phuket) but we weren't complaining. Most of the vendors are located between the beach and the hotel but aren't bad. Station 1 is where is there is alot of action late at night (around 11pm) and Station 3 is busy as well. The hotel is at Station 2 and is right in the middle and walking on the beach is very easy. The hotel is also located near D'Mall which has a bunch of different restaurants and some shopping. The Greek restaurant in D'Mall is a MUST HAVE but there are a lot of different places to eat all over the beach. We took an island hopping tour which wasn't great but wasn't too bad. My friends which have gone before had better experiences and it is still a "must-do"! We enjoy going to the beach and sleeping away the day but there are a lot of things to be done on the island. And the sunset is beautiful. Boracay is a wonderful place and enjoy the island and hospitaliy.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple