“Beautiful location and nice hotel”
Review of Nami Resort

Nami Resort
Ranked #40 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Bangalore, India
“Beautiful location and nice hotel”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

One of the best views of beaches of Boracay, very romantic play with jacuzi in the balcony. friendly staff and close to the white sand beach. Overall an amazing location for honeymoon. Frepick up and drop facility to white sand beach and from the port.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for writing us a review.

We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Please do visit us again!

- Reservations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Set in a beautiful and peaceful beach location on Boracay .
Get away from the busy main beach .
Accommodation is slightly dated , but fantastic views and great service can't be beaten .
Breakfasts are first class
Love the rickety elevator from the beach to the main reception .

1 Thank Tom K

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you for your time in writing us a review.

We understand your comment about the hotel being slightly dated. We are on the process of renovating our property and hopefully your could visit us again to experience the newly improved Nami Resort. :)

We are glad to know you enjoyed your ride on our famous elevator.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Nani for 2 nights during the low season and loved it.

The staff has been really helpful and proactive (pick up of our delayed bags at the airport, free shuttle from and to the airport, agreed to make a discount because of the low season...)
The view from the restaurant and the room is fantastic and the experience of the 'lift' to access the hotel from the beach was quite memorable!
The room was simple and big.

Food was good and relatively sophisticated with good range of wines.

I have been very well treated here, and felt a taste of luxury.

Definitely recommend it.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing us a review.

We are glad to know that you had a memorable stay with us. And we are grateful to you for recommending our property.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was there for 3 days from 3 to 6 June.

I can write entire book but I ll briefly describe my experience.

All my communication was through mail. They responded very well. They took all the notes regarding Air timings.
On arrival at Caticlan airport we found 1 guy wearing Nami T shirt and Board with my name on it.
We are then transferred to ferry for and then to port for Nami by car. It took around 1 Hr but was nice.
On reaching beach butler (Regner) great me with Hat for me and necklace for my wife. It was great.
We could not imagine the place where we were going. It is build on the hill/rocks.
It is at end of the beach. Very beautiful view.It has adventurous elevator.
First time in my life I have seen this kind of elevator. At reception they offered welcome juice which was excellent.
Our butler helped us with everything arranging car, sports activity etc.

About the room: I was in room no. 6. It has amazing view you could not imagine.
Rooms were so clean and it was just perfect.
Next day they have arranged jacuzzi with flowers and complimentary wine. It just made my wife's day.
You can see the photos on TA.

About the food: As we are vegetarians (only eggs) we had very limited options but all heir food was very tasty.
I can still feel that taste.

So for me everything was above expectations.

Thanks to all the staff of Nami and Rigner for their hospitality.

Highly recommended for Honeymooners.

1 Thank TravellBeach

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for writing us a wonderful review.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciates the personalize service that we offer.

We would be glad to welcome you again!

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were in Nami Resort from June 9-12. Everything went well except for an incident where the air-conditioning broke down early morning. We were made to wait more than 2 hours before we were moved from the suite ocean view to a deluxe room. The resort however, offered us free dinner and a massage as compensation. No complaints.

NAMI Resort is simple, unpretentious and very down to earth. It offers exclusivity, privacy and personal attention which make it VERY UNIQUE. It is exactly what we needed and received. I would not hesitate to recommend it to friends.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Cesar (hope I remembered his name correctly) is a very kind, soft spoken man. Thank you. We had a wonderful time.

About the food: The lemon grass iced tea was almost perfect but just a little too sweet. I ordered seafood pasta twice because I loved it. Yum. The tuna however, was a little overcooked and dry. Rest of the service and staff...no complaints. Good job.

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for your time in writing us a review.

First of all we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay with us. We hope our staffs were able to make amends for this incident.

We have noted also your comments and suggestions. Rest assured we will coordinate these with the concerned department.

Thank you for recommending us.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Dreaming of being on an island all to yourself? Well Nami delivers. The attention to detail from the moment I arrived at Kalibo airport was top-notch. My name was on a board so it was very easy for me to get on the right bus. I can not stress enough all transportation should be taken care of before arriving on the island or else you will be mobbed or look like a crazy person trying to figure out what to do. Nami offers the complete package so Bianca should be able to help with all the transfers. Getting to the island is a bit of a journey. I flew into Kalibo so my trip getting to the jetty was about 1 1/2 jaunt. That being said bring food or a good book... Once at the jetty you pay a environmental fee before you head onto a boat to take you over to the island. So again already have cash with you because alot of the places on the island do not take credit cards. Once I arrived at the jetty my drivers awaited. Taking my bags and off we went to the resort. Words can't even describe when I arrived at how beautiful everything was to the eye. Not only was a greeted with a mocktail my butler Edwin for the duration of my stay greeted me with smiles and laughter. Edwin every day made sure I was well taken care of. Everyone has a personal butler for their stay at Nami. Everyday I told him what I wanted to do and the times and he arranged for the car service and restaurants so whenever I got to the restaurants the place already had a heads up. The car is at your disposal which is a true high light of the features this resort offers. Not only were the staff very accommodating to my every whim when I had to use the ATM I was personally walked over to the ATM and was watched for by the staff like royalty. First Class Service I must say. This resort is secluded and security is everywhere and since I travel alone alot I never once felt unsafe. There is a restaurant on site as well as a spa and you can use the chairs out front for sunbathing. I had an ocean front view and my room came equipped with a fridge, water tank, English channels, a separate area for showering and toilet and the highlight for me was my balcony. I had a jacuzzi (which if you are going to use it) let your butler know 30 mins prior to wanting it. And a nice big lounge bed so I could seriously listen to the waves crash and just lay there thinking about absolutely nothing. Between the Staff and the entire location of the resort I have to say I wish I would've stayed at the resort longer instead of going to Manila. Everyone is full of smiles and very very very nice and you should make sure you take care of the staff! With that being said I will be back to Boracay and Nami get ready...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Stephanie C

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for writing us a review and your detailed observation.

We are very happy to know that you had a wonderful stay at the resort. We are grateful for your appreciation to our service and staffs.

Looking forward on your next visit with us!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not for some on who has knee problem and cant climb up stairs. You never know when the lift is going to go for maintenance work.
The best view in Boracay and the least crowded beach, its the best place for honeymooners and people to relax and have time for themselves, good food at the resort and very helpful staff.
Not a resort for family as not much of activities to do for the kids,
Nice, clean well maintained rooms with ample space

Room Tip: all the rooms have a good view and with a jacuzzi in the balcony