Nami Resort
  • Breakfast included
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Restaurant
Trip.com
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspersonal butlerdiniwid beachsuite ocean viewbubble bathwhite beachmain beachother parts of the islandcaticlan airportfree transportbutler serviceromantic getawaydays stayprivate boatd mallboracay islandawesome stayjetty port
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This was our first trip to Boracay and I am so glad we chose Nami. It was quieter in Diniwid which was great. Arriving during a typhoon was certainly something we will never forget, the staff were wonderful, checking us in quickly after a big day of traveling. I would recommend giving them your flight details as it was a little hard to find during the night and with so many stairs. On our departure we took advantage of the free transfer and Noel accompanied us to Caticlan, he was great and got us there so quick we managed to get on the flight before! Rigner was also wonderful, such a lovely man, he have us a beach bag with towels and water every morning at breakfast before we went exploring.

Nami has a special character about it, it is so beautiful and relaxing, we definitely want to go back. The food is amazing and it is lovely to unwind after a tough day on the beach with a spa bath on your balcony. This place cannot be beat. We will be back!

Stayed: July 2014
NamiResort, Reservations at Nami Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for your time in writing us a review.

We are very happy to know that you had a wonderful stay at Nami. And we are hoping you could visit us again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

One of the best views of beaches of Boracay, very romantic play with jacuzi in the balcony. friendly staff and close to the white sand beach. Overall an amazing location for honeymoon. Frepick up and drop facility to white sand beach and from the port.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for writing us a review.

We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Please do visit us again!

- Reservations

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Set in a beautiful and peaceful beach location on Boracay .
Get away from the busy main beach .
Accommodation is slightly dated , but fantastic views and great service can't be beaten .
Breakfasts are first class
Love the rickety elevator from the beach to the main reception .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom K

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you for your time in writing us a review.

We understand your comment about the hotel being slightly dated. We are on the process of renovating our property and hopefully your could visit us again to experience the newly improved Nami Resort. :)

We are glad to know you enjoyed your ride on our famous elevator.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Nani for 2 nights during the low season and loved it.

The staff has been really helpful and proactive (pick up of our delayed bags at the airport, free shuttle from and to the airport, agreed to make a discount because of the low season...)
The view from the restaurant and the room is fantastic and the experience of the 'lift' to access the hotel from the beach was quite memorable!
The room was simple and big.

Food was good and relatively sophisticated with good range of wines.

I have been very well treated here, and felt a taste of luxury.

Definitely recommend it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing us a review.

We are glad to know that you had a memorable stay with us. And we are grateful to you for recommending our property.

- Reservations

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was there for 3 days from 3 to 6 June.

I can write entire book but I ll briefly describe my experience.

All my communication was through mail. They responded very well. They took all the notes regarding Air timings.
On arrival at Caticlan airport we found 1 guy wearing Nami T shirt and Board with my name on it.
We are then transferred to ferry for and then to port for Nami by car. It took around 1 Hr but was nice.
On reaching beach butler (Regner) great me with Hat for me and necklace for my wife. It was great.
We could not imagine the place where we were going. It is build on the hill/rocks.
It is at end of the beach. Very beautiful view.It has adventurous elevator.
First time in my life I have seen this kind of elevator. At reception they offered welcome juice which was excellent.
Our butler helped us with everything arranging car, sports activity etc.

About the room: I was in room no. 6. It has amazing view you could not imagine.
Rooms were so clean and it was just perfect.
Next day they have arranged jacuzzi with flowers and complimentary wine. It just made my wife's day.
You can see the photos on TA.

About the food: As we are vegetarians (only eggs) we had very limited options but all heir food was very tasty.
I can still feel that taste.

So for me everything was above expectations.

Thanks to all the staff of Nami and Rigner for their hospitality.

Highly recommended for Honeymooners.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravellBeach

Greetings from Nami Resort!

Thank you so much for writing us a wonderful review.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciates the personalize service that we offer.

We would be glad to welcome you again!