Fridays Boracay
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
US$29
US$28
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$16
  • Restaurant
US$9
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)
US$32
US$26
US$35
Agoda.com
All reviewsland disputepremier suitejo jorobinson crusoewhite beachtraditional filipinopremium roomshell necklacediscovery shoresother resortsmassage areacaticlan airporttropical paradisegeneral managerpowdery sandclear waterhappy hour is
Reviewed 24 August 2014

If you go to Boracay, this is the place to be.
The hotel is situated on a magnificent private beach.
The rooms are beautiful, with nice beds and matresses and all the practicalities you need. Overall, the hotel is very clean. You can also book super massages which I truly recommed.
I am still ethusiastic about the hotel and would definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Recently it was reported that Boracay-white sand beach is the best beach in Asia. and Friday's is right here at this magic island. I have never seen such a soft clean beach before and it is breathtaking by just lying here enjoying a good summer time. the hotel is quiet from the tourists spots and is a wonderful choice for wedding ceremony . bit expensive but totally worth it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DanielleLY
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was my second stay at Fridays and the staff continues to impress me with their hospitality and great service. The thing with Fridays esp the rooms gave us this calm island feeling which is way better than staying in a hotel. The complimentary breakfast was not too bad a bit small serving than usual but I guess you will be bombarded with great food for the rest of the day so I don't mind a small start. The b'fast mango juice is a must as well. I've learned my lesson this time when booking activities, just use the resort's activity kiosk and you will be in safer hands. Don't bother talking to the people approaching you on the beach front. This was my first time to stay during the habagat season but so it's not crowded but it was a different experience we well. I'm sure I will be back and bring more friends with me next time! Good work Fridays! Oh I don't mind not having the pool but a warm jacuzzi would be better, just a suggestion!

Room Tip: Superior rooms if you want a little bit of space.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Just had two days with Fridays. I've been to a few beach resorts over the years but nothing like this. Staff and service engaging. Everything worked with a smile. Beach view spectacular. Two thumbs up Fridays, you've got it right. I'll be back before too long.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My family have travelled all over Asia but never to Boracay. We absolutely loved the place, especially this gorgeous resort.
The pool was still closed but we didnt miss it at all as we enjoyed the clear and beautiful calm beach at every opportunity. It was the week leading upto Easter but we the place was not crowded at all.
Definitely stay only at Boat station 1 if you come to Boracay, it gets much noisier and is a completely different experience further down the beach. Its still only a 15 min walk along the beach to the main shopping drag and there's plenty of options for food and shopping there.
The excursions are really cheap and we did jetskiing and fishing and a day trip to one of the outer islands.
We loved this place and would love to go back again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family