“Boracay's Best Beach!”

Yapak Beach (Puka Shell Beach)
Book In Advance
More Info
US$26.08*
and up
Boracay Island Hopping
Ranked #3 of 70 things to do in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: The second largest beach on Boracay, this popular destination is also called Puka Shell Beach after the prevalent white seashells.
Reviewed 14 September 2009

Most tourists stay on White Sands Beach, but you can take a trike for less than 100 PHP or hire a catamaran for the aprox. 30 minute ride in but be prepared for rougher waters on this side of the island.

Great seafood can be found at the Puka Grande Restaurant or Ton-Ton Kamayan Restaurant.

5  Thank robertholf

Reviewed 1 April 2008

Puka Shell Beach is gorgeous. Everyone told us there wouldn't be a soul on the beach, but I think that all the tourists get told that! haha That said, it definitely wasn't crowded by any means. There were only a few tourists on the entire beach and I was able to sit and enjoy myself without interruptions from vendors or loud noises from other tourists. There are lots of stalls at the entrance to the beach selling puka shell jewelry, and I'm a little bit disappointed that I didn't get anything. I did, however, get yummy fresh coconut juice from a vendor. I highly recommend a stop at Puka Beach when in Boracay.

2  Thank violet623
Reviewed 1 July 2007

What a Most Fantastic time here .. After a Boat trip around the whole Island including Scuba and then to finish with a walk through a Million Shells was just an unforgettable experience. I would recommend to anyone. I am coming back in 2009 to get married on the Beach.

4  Thank Pebbers
Reviewed 1 February 2007

Like a picture that tells a thousand words, I think my photo here at Sunset, captures it all. I have never felt more relaxed and at peace than leaving my footprints (Yapak) in this sand.

[----]

3  Thank pukaman
Reviewed 16 March 2006

Boracay island has been going downhill of late, attracting mass tourism. But most people don't ever get off white beach.

Hire a motor bike and drive to Yapak beach. You'll find an empty stretch of the most lovely beach on earth. You'll have it all to yourself. There's a bar/restaurant at the end of the beach, then empty, white sand sloping down to the bluest water. The sea here is rougher than white beach, but it's also deeper and better for swimming.

But don't tell everyone about it!

21  Thank ChrisLondon_UK