“The most beautiful beach I've ever seen.”

Yapak Beach (Puka Shell Beach)
Book In Advance
More Info
US$26.08*
and up
Boracay Island Hopping
Ranked #3 of 69 things to do in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: The second largest beach on Boracay, this popular destination is also called Puka Shell Beach after the prevalent white seashells.
Livonia, Michigan
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“The most beautiful beach I've ever seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2010

It's just awesome. The colors are dramatic, the beach is quiet and serene. The vendors will basically come over all at once and see what you want to buy, but then they are gone - it's not a parade of them. It is too much hassle to get there for many people, which is just great, because it will be a shame when it is more developed. Get there while you can, before that happens, because I can't believe it will stay off-the-beaten path for long.

3 Thank MichiganTed

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Boracay's Best Beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2009

Most tourists stay on White Sands Beach, but you can take a trike for less than 100 PHP or hire a catamaran for the aprox. 30 minute ride in but be prepared for rougher waters on this side of the island.

Great seafood can be found at the Puka Grande Restaurant or Ton-Ton Kamayan Restaurant.

5 Thank robertholf
Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very pretty and quiet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2008

Puka Shell Beach is gorgeous. Everyone told us there wouldn't be a soul on the beach, but I think that all the tourists get told that! haha That said, it definitely wasn't crowded by any means. There were only a few tourists on the entire beach and I was able to sit and enjoy myself without interruptions from vendors or loud noises from other tourists. There are lots of stalls at the entrance to the beach selling puka shell jewelry, and I'm a little bit disappointed that I didn't get anything. I did, however, get yummy fresh coconut juice from a vendor. I highly recommend a stop at Puka Beach when in Boracay.

2 Thank violet623
West Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Relaxed Time In Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2007

What a Most Fantastic time here .. After a Boat trip around the whole Island including Scuba and then to finish with a walk through a Million Shells was just an unforgettable experience. I would recommend to anyone. I am coming back in 2009 to get married on the Beach.

4 Thank Pebbers
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Most Beautiful Beach Sunset I've Seen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2007

Like a picture that tells a thousand words, I think my photo here at Sunset, captures it all. I have never felt more relaxed and at peace than leaving my footprints (Yapak) in this sand.

[----]