“Sports Fans”

Cuisines: British
Tweed Heads, Australia
“Sports Fans”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Firstly the photo is not Rumba's in Boracay but still a well laid out bar and restaurant.
If you want to watch a game and mix with other sports fans is a great place to go.
Staff are good, reasonably priced drinks good service.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rick J

• Korean first
  • Polish first
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Owner is a jerk to his staff...”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Witness the owner "John" yell at a customer to be quite. The customer was appauled by the owners words towards her. The food was good as the service also. I feel really sorry for these hard working young ladies to put up with such a jerk for a boss. I hope each of these young ladies find another job soon and this establishment goes under....

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Andrew T
“Horrendous service”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The only reason I visited this establishment was because it showed English football. But I left instantly because of the awful service and poor hospitality of the owner. I would recommend against visting this bar. It is chronically overpriced with possibly the worst service in Boracay. I have travelled extensively throughout SE Asia and China and consider this bar the worst of any I have visited. Avoid

Visited March 2014
Sliema, Malta
“Bad atmosphere, bad service”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

The only reason I went was to watch an English premier league match. It was 11pm so the place was far from full up, yet the waitresses were pestering me the whole time I was there to sit at the bar instead of a table until I exploded and told them that I had eaten, drank, and spent money there so let me watch the match in peace. The rest of the night I could see them looking over, discussing about me, and I didn't walk out for the sole reason I desperately wanted to see the football match. Also my glass would be halfway done and they would already be coming over so I order my next drink, talk about greedy!
Horrible experience and at some points during the night felt as if I was in a gentlemans club. Even my girlfriend felt nervous about leaving me there only own.
I also think the staff was incompetent though if you're single and looking for a good time or a wife, do go there!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Eman G
“Bad atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Good for sport but not a happy place. Owner moans and berates hard working staff. Plenty of other places where atmosphere is more fun on Boracay, but if you want English football you might tolerate it