“Over priced, but very good”

I Love Backyard BBQ
Ranked #75 of 324 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Sushi, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Very popular place - book ahead if you definitely want a seat, the Korean tour groups will crowd you out otherwise.
Typical meat fodder, done well. It'd be cheaper if on mainland Cebu, but its a smaller island, so forgive them the price hike. They do it well, and you wouldn't be here anyway if you were expecting haute cuisine. If you have the 'heart attack', arm yourself with an empty stomach!
Staff were really good and attentive, and managed to navigate around the crowded tables really well!

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank TimmyBiscuits
Write a reviewReviews (339)

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Love love love! Definitely worth eating here. Will come back next Boracay vacation. Price and taste

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Imagine a long queue of people at noon and at dinner time. A lot of people crave for their steaks, barbecues etc. They're mouthwatering you'd want to be back for more.

Perfect time to go there is around 10:30-11am for lunch and 5-5:30pm for dinner...or you'll end up on the wait list.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I thought we will enjoy the food but its not, the ribs was cold the food went out one by one so it should be hot, my mums food came out last cause they forgot about it. Really disappointed

1  Thank moc2623
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We saw the long line outside the resto so we decided to give it a try. I ordered their bestseller chicken bbq while hubby had rib eye steak. I found my chicken overrated while hubby was ok with his steak. We asked for extra sauce because our meats were kinda dry. Personally, one time dining here is enough for me. Nothing to rave about. There are a lot of other options in Boracay.Their onion rings look good though but we were not able to try it.