“Spot on..”

Sbarro
Ranked #246 of 322 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Family feast for 998 php..about 12 UK pounds. !
Excellent pasta
Excellent pizza's. .
Absolutely perfect food

1  Thank peter s

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Pizza and fruit salad were enjoyable at 1130 at night. Nothing special. Came with the typical Pinoy sunny attitude. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Clean restaurant.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

pizza was decent and we are happy with the service of the staff. We sat by the beach but sounds are too loud that I do not hear my partner talking

1  Thank Soleil S
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Im a big fan of Sbarro when i was still in the city but this branch would be an exception . It was a disappointment. Been here once or twice. The first visit was not good either and the only reason I came back was because i was in a hurry not to be late from my shift and decjpeided to grab a ziti instead. To my surpise it didnt sit in well in my stomach and i felt upset the whole time I was at work. My friend said she had the same experience, could have been just a coincidence but definitely not a nice one. I'd say skip on this one.

have been just a coinc a pretty good experience a pretty experienc

Reviewed 23 December 2012

I'll give everything a go and the new Sbarro on Boracay, looked so shiny and pretty I was tempted in ... that won't happen again!
One you pay City prices for less than good food
Two - the staff didn't have an issue with the fact that some of the items for sale should have been in a trash bag out the back.

The restaurant, being just a week old at the time of my visit, was clean, shiny and bright. It's layout is not unlike a work or school cantina, with choices laid out before you.

I ordered a slice of pizza, although it was a cross between a pizza and quiche it was that deep, and it was placed in the oven to heat through.

I proceeded to the salad section, only to be faced with VERY old lettuce; browning down the stems and on the edges and days old leaves, devoid of any colour and therefore any flavour. I asked how much this delightful selection was, and was advised 180PHP!!! I pointed out that the lettuce was old and shouldn't be being offered for sale and the response was a smile.

So, I skipped the salad and moved on to pay; over 320PHP for a slice of pizza and a can of coke - I couldn't have bought a whole pizza for my friend and I to share at that price.

When the pizza slice arrived at my table, supposedly warmed through, it was tepid .. a case of salmonella waiting to happen then!

My friends son ordered the pork and rice; the pork was so tired and dried out that he couldn't cut into it and had to resort to picking up in his hands. He got bored of that too, in the end, and just ate the rice.

So, this is basically not a 'restaurant' I would recommend to anyone visiting Boracay; even those who are missing the Malls of the Cities. Sorry Sbarro