I stay in room #5, which was a suite.
From my room, i had sea view from my personal private dinning table.
Room was big & clean..and I love the CBTL machine :)
I ask for hotel transfer to be arranged, needless to say, i was whisked from Kalibo by bus, then boat then jeepney without having to worry (The price i got was pretty good..i got quoted a ridiculous one when i emailed them transfer company myself)
The hotel is just 2mins from the beach which was purrrrfect for me because i was diving and the dive company is the first/second place i saw when i step onto the beach.
3 tops reason for the 5 star review
1) furnishing (coffee machine, the hand-made soap in the toilet which i love!)
2) value for money ( i paid $150 bucks for a suite with some seaview & pretty decent breakfast, and super proximity to the beach)
3) very friendly staff (reminded me I should take a towel to my dive center, left cookies in a jar for me in my bed after making up my room)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Equipped with 7 Superior rooms, 1 Suite and 1 pool villa (three bedroom, kitchen, and butler) , Hampstead Boutique Hotel gives birth to a new Boracay experience by offering our guests a highly personalized service in a true boutique setting. Located a 2 minute walk from the beach, Hampstead Boracay Boutique Hotel is an artfully decorated piece of modern architecture, full of culture and class. All rooms are air conditioned with modern en suite bathrooms. Cable TV, i-pod docking stations, safety deposit boxes, coffee maker and refrigerator (stocked mini bar) are all provided. The Bistro is located on the ground floor famous for Crab and Australian Angus beef. Other outlets include Top of the H, providing refreshing drinks, a full menu and a view of Boracays’ setting sun from the rooftop... a rooftop enveloped in plants and water! Cabanas, cushions, antique benches and entrainment provided by Big Blind Music will bring you to the next level. Boracays first and only Cigar Room adjacent to the Bistro is the place to enjoy local hand-rolled cigars, fine brandies, single malt scotch and good conversation . Our staff can assist you in arranging dives, horse back rides, sail boats, trike tours, shopping excursions and much more. Bicycles are available for rent. Room service, laundry, bicycle rental, fax/photocopying, Shuttle service (surcharge) airport shuttle (surcharge) On line checking assistance where applicable, free FAST Wi-Fi hotel wide and even increased mobile coverage...rare on the island, are all provided.Visit us to see something fresh for Boracay, weather it be for a night, a meal, or a drink...you're always welcome to join us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.