“Fantastic.....”

Cuisines: European
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic.....”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Best smoked turkey/emmental cheese and pickles in crusty French stick this side of London and immaculately clean with very friendly staff..need I say more ?

Suwon, South Korea
“Great sandwiches, service and price :)”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This little sandwich shop was right on the street of our hotel, we we made the most of it a few times during our trip. As an expat in Korea, deli meat and sandwiches is high on the list of things I miss from home. The menu is small, but includes roast beef, turkey, chicken and a few different types of bread to choose from. My favourite was the Roast beef baguette with hummus and roasted bell peppers...delish!
Def check it out when you are in Boracay

• Visited September 2013
Universaltraveler09, Owner at Our Deli Bread and Sandwich Shop, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Thank you very much for your review, hadn't realized we had reviews already. It's a small deli in a small alley and I am glad you found it and liked it.
manila
“our deli beakfast”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My husband and I just moved to Balabag recently and to our delight we discovered this new deli just right across the street from where we're staying. They serve gourmet sandwiches, grilled paninis and their very own freshly baked breads. Since we're on a bit of a budget, we order their "pandesal", Philippines very popular local roll. One pandesal is as big as my 2 fists combined. Plus the bread is really soft (and my husband is very particular with his bread). We usually order a couple of this with their brewed coffee. They have a place you can hang out and watch locals and tourists walk by on their way to the beach. Oh and they have wifi available too :)

• Visited May 2013
Paris, France
“great little deli in station 1”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Found this this little gem just by chance, I walked passed it on my way to where my friend was staying near the balabag church station 1. on my way back to the beach, I checked it out and was pleasantly surprised at the wide selection of freshly baked breads, that i haven't seen else where in Boracay. you can have sandwhiches of either ciabatta, baguette, whole wheat, multigrain ( i got the foccaccia & smoked turkey with dill pickles and ementhal )

affordable and good. very clean . and knowledgeable staff .

• Visited May 2013