“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #138 of 150 Hotels in Boracay
manila
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2010

This place truly has the potential to be the nicest resort in Boracay but it's obvious that the owner gave up on the place many many years ago. I say again DO NOT STAY HERE!!! its a zero star hotel. The people who are giving this place a positive review must work for the resort because it's awful and will ruin your experience in what is truly one of the gems of the China Sea in Boracay.
Food Sucks, Service Sucks, Rooms Suck, Facilities Suck and the Prices Suck, I wouldn't come back here if they paid me!
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank 06182014skyeglee

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2010

"The Panoly is a Good choice!” my husband said. It's his first time in Boracay. He liked the tranquility and the magnificent shore of the resort.

Our son who celebrated his 3rd birthday there really enjoyed his stay in Panoly. He got a free cake from Panoly and some stuffs. He said, “Mommy ayaw ko uwi” he doesn’t want to go home and likes to stay there.

The staffs are so friendly that our 3 year old son wanted to take them with us. The room is spacious, clean, organized with complete facilities except wi-fi.

I and my husband loved to sit and relax on the beach of the resort where we can have a drink, eat while listening to the sound of the waves and just watch our son playing on the sand. So relaxing… we had a great time!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
quezon city
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2010

we really enjoyed our stay in Club Panoly Resort, nice people, nice place to stay if you really want a peaceful vacation and if you really want to relax... thanks to my wife for choosing club panoly....

Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Manila, Philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2010

dear reader, in december 2008 went to the panoly resorts i boracay with my 2 children, we pay a lot of money and according the website all looked good, so we booked, once arrived, we got really shocked, all what the website promised was not there, foor, what 5 restaurants, the food they had was egs and rice, unbelieveble, elevator....not working, minibar, yeah really mini, nothing inside and not working, you see the beautifull swimmingpool? was empty and not working, what the website doesd not show is the not finished rusty construction on the resort, maybe 3 years old, staf , not trying to help, many many complains, after one day we moved out , and ywe should stay 10 days, so we found an other place, not wat we wanted but better then the panoly, untill now my kids still talk abouth that holliday , and worse of all is no return of money, think they are compleatly out of their mind there, plese BECAREFULL DONT BOOK THERE EVER, YOU CAN EVEN EMAIL ME YOUR COMPLAINS , BECAUSE UNTILL NOW I TRY TO GET MY MONEY BACK, ITS A SHAME FOR BORACAY AND THE LOVELY PLACE IT IS AND THE FRIENDLY PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPINES, JUST FOUND OUT ITS A KOREAN WHO MANAGE IT, SHAME ,SHAME , SHAME

• Stayed December 2008, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Boracay hotels

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2009

My first time into Boracay and I want a quiet place to relax and the tricyle brought me to Panoly. Let me share you a little secret, this place is great , value for money, extremely courteous service and good food. Rooms are large and clean. We were happy! we found our sweet spot to romance. Next door is the Shangri La Resort which I heard is brand new and charge US 400 per night, we paid US 100 for the two of us including breakfast at the Panoly and we had the whole estate as our playground. They had only 85 rooms and low occupancy. You cannot ask for more. We are going back again for sure now that I know the owner's daughter Regina.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Feelit48
Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2009

For us, the Panoly is a lot better for relaxation, space and privacy. I believe the hotel is catering for visitors who wish to have the same. It is not fair to compare the main beach with Panoly and incidentally the new Shangri La which is located just next to it. My family feel safe and protected and I do not belive I could allow my kids to roam the main beach without our presence.
For the price they charge for the space, I have nothing to complain.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lidiangan
Melbourne
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2009

The Panoly is quite a nice hotel with very friendly staff. It is located on a beautiful private and quiet beach. However it is far removed from all the action along White Beach and the road (or lack of) leading to the hotel is a steep hilly rough track with pot holes and only 1 or 2 shuttle buses going to and from the township per day, so basically you are stranded at the resort unless you are adventurous enough to pay one of the neighbors for a ride into town on the back of their motorbike, either that or you have to walk up the long and tiring track in the heat to get to the main road to jump on a tricycle. getting to and from the hotel is far far faaar more expensive than just getting around the built up areas around the island. As soon as u say the word panoly you automatically pay alot more! What else, it has almost no cell phone reception, no "line-out" from room phones, expensive and average food, no room service menu, half finished renovations after one one the main restaurants burned down... slack housekeeping, mini-bar was limited and expensive, staff exploited and underpaid (well, it is the Philippines), no pool towels anywhere near the pool, paper thin walls between the rooms....
Ok, now good stuff: friendly staff, nice rooms, gardens, nice pool and beach.
I think of "has been" or "could be" when I think of the Panoly. There are just too many other / better places to stay in Boracay to have to stay here, it might be good for a honeymoon...
Travelers note: There was a terrible typhoon whilst I was staying here and a large amount of the building was damaged, including my room, it was destroyed, while I was in it!!! the #1 scariest moment in my life!! I want to thank the staff for looking after myself and all the other guests at the resort, you did good! :)

• Stayed November 2006, travelled solo