Boracay Terraces Resort
US$94
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$86
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewson site restauranthuge bathroomwhite beachprivate beachsouthwest toursd mallbtrislandrenovationstationpesosprivacyconditionershampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2012

The location is great! 5 stars! But service is 1 star. I suggest to ask a room far from other filipino guests because they are very noisy day and night, specially at night and management will never protect your right to relax. Here I also discovered that roosters are 24/7 singers- i hate roosters...
But the beach of Terraces is the best in Boracay so I will go back again next time. NowI know what to request

Room Tip: Rooms are ok: 3 stars
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank boxboxing
Reviewed 20 May 2012

It was a last minute booking for me..i wanted a beach front hotel but there was none available, my agent getaway boracay tours recommended this hotel. Generally it seems okey if you only want a place to sleep without the comfort. The room looks nice , but i would say poorly maintained , there were only 3 to 4 staffs taking turns in maintaining the hotel and only the guard is left in the evening.the loft where my sun slept was very dusty.. and the bedsheets were stained and does not seem clean.the bathroom sink was leaking and when i told them about it, they say its normal. There were lizards running around the room. There is a refrigerator but it seems dirty that you wouldnt want to place any food inside. On the 2nd night we came back to the hotel quite late, my son wanted to take shower but there was no water, they shut it off so the guard told us there was a shower in the garden so my son hadto shower in the garden and take a pail of water back to our room. I also told the staff about it in the morning and it seems normal to them as well. I am not the type who would scold or nag at them knowing it is not really their fault but of the owner's. It is such pity that a resort with good potential in a nice location is poorly maintained. The staff were quite nice though if youdont have any complaints ..i definitely would not recommend this hotel until they fix their problems and they have more staff to maintain these vacation house.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tysky_12
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Take taj c apartelle just above the reception building. quiet and easy to get to as opposed to the other rooms up the hill. the two beds side by side are firm enough and the beddings are clean and simple with duvet covers. breakfast included, basic continental or island choices. situated in station l which is where the action is and the beach area is good. the resort is at the farthest end of the station beachfront tho but very accessible to the beachfront action area. it is a tricycle ride to the D'mall where the action is at night time especially for dining choices or clubs, dancing or karaoke, or plain meeting people, mingling or day time for shopping. good for the money you pay!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank thelma g
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I am not a beach person, I hate crowds and I don't go clubbing (anymore). If you're like me, the this place is a godsend. It is far, scratch that, it is faaaaaaaaar away from the tattoo places, eat all you can places, loud music from clubs filled with heavenly bodies...you get the drift.

Of course, people come to Boracay to be seen and to check out people, aside from the gorgeous beach and waters. The young ones in our party (we were 11 in our group) were dismayed at ow far it was from the "action". I guess I'm an old fart. :)

We were given welcome drinks when we checked in. Rooms are huge - I cannot emphasize that enough - but the bedding linens were old ( had stains that were unwashable) but clean, a "fat" tv (not flat), and paint was chipping on the walls.

Breakfast was confusing, one day we were the buffet, next day it was set meals. I did not appreciate that. We bought our tickets in Manila and the agent then informed us that we had the buffet as part of the trip.

There is a small docking area close to the hotel, it is ostly quiet because very few people venture that "far". I guess you win some, lose some in search of pockets of solitude in a party island like Boracay. I wouldn't mind going back to the hotel; the others in my party, however, would try other hotels on the next visit :)

Room Tip: Have your arrangements in writing. We were verbally told we would get the buffet, but when we ot there they were inconsistent about the breakfast inclusions.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Joey R
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We stayed at Boracay Terraces Resort last Feb 28-Mar 1 for a special occasion our family will be attending. Since the event is near the resort, this place was the best bet to relax at the same time. It was far from all the hassle and noise of party goers and locals but very much relaxing in return. My family and I stayed in a Deluxe room on the 2nd floor of their pyramid-style hotel. All rooms had a private veranda, bath tub, spacious space for additional beds and complete mini-bar with closet. These amenities are on top of what you can usually expect from a luxury resort.
Since we booked a couple of rooms, we got a good deal with the room rate per night. We also had a shuttle service upon arriving the island. Food and drinks prices were reasonable but could have been better if servings were a bit bigger specially for the drinks. The walkway going to Puka Beach was just outside their resto-bar; very inviting to do after a full meal or a swim at beach. Another factor I liked about the resort's location is the accessibility for non-motorized sports, it's near the areas for ATV, zipline, zorb and Buggy rides! It's just a couple of minutes away from Fairways & Bluewaters wherein the Butterfly Garden is. Massage are also offered in-house and can be requested to be done in the room or by the beach. They have beach beds but better if they more specially on high season. Good thing they accept credit card payments since a walk to Station 2 where the banks and ATMs are are kinda far for me.
I liked the secluded touch of the resort because it gives you privacy and freedom to explore the grounds in your own terms and free time. There are also vendors that sell pearls, hats, taho, etc that comes and goes once in a while but isn't bothering or persistent to irritate you or ruin your vacation.
I'd say, this resort is worth every penny and we're looking forward in staying again :) Too bad I lost my phone during the reception though... my bad, I was not careful enough from all the partying. It must have been buried in the sand!

Room Tip: If travelling with small family, take the room # 202 and just add bed/s. This room was very spacious :)
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family