Stayed for 1 night in a Twin Room in May 2014.
- Includes breakfast: Very simple meal but good enough to start the day
- Walking distance to White Beach 2 & Bulabog Beach
- Close to the action on Beach 2
- Very clean & had a safe
- Sufficient power points to charge any items
- Wifi was weak & could barely be enjoyed from the room, though we were on the same floor as the reception
- Heater was a little iffy and didn't seem to work well.
- Streets are a little dark
Great option if you want to go budget but still be near the centre of the action.
Would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MNL Boracay Beach Hostel, an offshoot of MNL Boutique Hostel in Manila, brings you luxury comforts plus backpacker fun in the best island in the world! Yes, paradise just got better! We combine the best of the basics: 8 inch spring mattresses, high thread count linen, fluffy pillows, power showers, free high speed fiber internet, and add to that an awesome backpacker experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your MNL Boracay Beach Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.