I can't believe the hotel received 4 stars, it feels like a 2 star resort. First of all it's not located in station 1, it's on the border of station 1 and 2. The rooms are terrible with external gallery and feels like a prison cell, frosted windows with no view and they have used metal roof for the celling and it's very low.The only thing that has been updated in the room since they built the hotel is the wall paint. The air condition is located right beside the bed, the bed is not kingsize. There is no closets or drawers in the room where you can put your cloths. It's not worth 110 $ US a night, you can get a real 4 star hotel or resort in station 2 or 3 for the same money right on the beach. The only thing that's nice is the staff and gym. So please don't book this hotel resort if you want to have a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel