It would be unfair if I would rate this 2 out of 5 stars given that the hotel is equipped with nice gym (note that there are only few hotels in the area with a gym). However, giving this 4 out of 5 stars would be an overstatement so I would just stick with 3.
-The hotel is equipped with a nice gym and pool. They even have a wall climbing facility so you won't end up using the one in D Mall.
-The room has a mini ref. Prefect to keep your foods and drinks cold. Who wouldn't want a hot water in a hot place, right?
-The welcome drink is a surprise.
-The foods are okay. What we don't like is they don't even change their menu.
-The hotel is quite far from the beach. This is probably 3 min walk from the beach. What I like is its proximity from the D Mall. You still have to pass by small alleys to get to the beach.
-It seems that they don't want guests to use their pool. It's 5 feet high. The 3 feet high pool is just I think 2 meter by 2 meter in size.
-As mentioned above, they don't even change their breakfast menu.
-Quite pricey. The hotel is old and quite far. It would be better for you to spend your money elsewhere.
-Toiletries are incomplete. You still have to request. We booked a Premier Deluxe room with one extra person. When I checked the bathroom, I found only 1 toothbrush. I called the front desk to provide 2 more. I paid for the extra person so that toiletries and towels should be three.
-No complimentary water. For the price you pay, they can't even provide free bottles of water.
-I find their service okay. What I don't like is the attitude of one of the receptionists. In the reception area, there is a board showing the exchange rate. We asked how long before that exchange rate change. Do they change it daily or weekly because it seems to be the same for 3 days in a row. The receptionist did not seem to understand the question. She said that it is how much the dollar is compared to peso (which we know of already). She insisted with her answer and she even raised her voice explaining what is supposed to be common knowledge to all. I guess they have to train all of their staff well as to what a good customer service is. I am not saying this in general as all of them are really okay. I guess this would just be for one of their staff and I also think this would just be an isolated case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel