I stayed at Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel this week and was pleasantly surprised on several fronts. Clean air con rooms, well kept grounds, friendly staff, good food at their café and nice swimming pool. They have a gym but I did not use it. A short walk to the beach, with shopping nearby what is there not to enjoy. In room massage is available. It is peak season, the hotel was full. I would recommend anyone wanting to stay in Boracay to try the Patio Pacific and consider signing up for the bus and breakfast package, a great deal. Perfect for rest and relaxation. I would return. Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel