“Best of both worlds!”

Ranked #16 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Vancouver, Canada
“Best of both worlds!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Mandala Spa & Villas is a beautifully landscaped tropical retreat. There are so many spa options, the best thing to do is check out their website. Each villa is separate with private balcony. Healthy breakfast is served in outdoor hut. Morning yoga included. White Beach is short walk down the hill to where there is a walking path to D-Mall. I liked to spend the mornings at Mandala then walk down to White Beach for afternoon and dinner. The entrance is from Main Road so right there you can get a trike to wherever you want to go on the island.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Co-ords

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Seoul
Reviewed 10 June 2014

In tripadvisor, there is a review showing its rusted and broken parts in the room. The management made a reply that this review was written by some malacious young couple wanted the full refund after their stay. I agree to the management. The room was really beautiful, luxurious and clean.

However, there actually was some parts need repairing. Flushing button and faucets were partially broken and was hard to maneuver, Large net protecting bed from mosquito had a teared spot and made it useless. AIr conditioner was too small for the spacious room. I was okay with the temperature. But someone who are sensitive to heat would complain for the air conditioner.

Their complimentary massage service was satisfactory. However, if I had to paid for it, I would not consider paying its high price. There are tons of massage shops offering less than half price.

Service was very kind and good. However, when we were checking out, even though they asked me our checking out time two times on the first day and I called them for helping hand 10 minutes before checking out, no serviceperson came to my room to carry the luggage. We had to mover our bags to the lobby in the hot day.

Also, I had to point out one mistake during the check out, We canceled one night a month before we stay. However, the bill did not reflect the cancellation and the staff asked me to pay for the night we had cancelled.

When I said it was not reflecting the cancellation, it took more than 10 min. for the staff to confirm the cancellation and issue a new bill. My familiy and transportation service had to wait during this checking out procedure.

Overall, I was satisfied with Mandala Villa, However, I sugget they need a little more effort to maintain their great reputation.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank phlip0830
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was the perfect way to end a splendid, tranquil trip in Boracay. The ambience is unique, and an elevated yet true representation of Filipino style - blending seamlessly with the tranquil beaches.

The staff are courteous and professional, yet still warm. There is a fine line between with being "too friendly" when front staff are entertaining guests, and I appreciated that the staff are responsive to guests and made us feel at ease.

Everything is first rate.

As to the massage itself, it was divine. An out-of-body experience. I've suffered a debilitating spinal injury back in 2009, which is exacerbated by my athletic activity - so my back is almost always sore. After about an hour of the massage, my spine seemed to be aligned and I felt light as a feather. While the massage itself was a relaxing activity, it was also therapeutic - meaning I will probably be visiting the chiropractor less this season. Thank you, Mandala Spa.

This is one of the best Spa experiences I've had. One must visit Mandala spa when in Boracay, otherwise the trip wouldn't be complete.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Husum, Germany
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

1st time in Philippine and we choose to stay here because it has many good reviews. This place is over our expectation! Very romantic place for couples. The spa is also awesome. The staff here also provide the best service with friendly attitude and nice smile on their face. I could only say "I'll be back very soon"

Stayed March 2557, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Abbie_24_mie
Dakar, Senegal
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed in their best room and the views were amazing, both from the room and the pool. We really loved the room and I could not stop admiring it... We could not try the restaurant as it was closed. The spa was good but not that great. The location is good as it is away from the city center but also close enough (5 mins ride). The staff are friendly and polite. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel/room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nomad007700
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Whenever I look for tranquillity in this busy island, I always find myself coming back to Mandala Spa. It has always been a haven for relaxation, may it be from their deep tissue massage or from an overnight stay at the pool villa. I love how Mandala respects nature and fully embodies that character in everything they do, while the rest falls into place... The friendly staff, the service, the ambiance, the overall experience! Mandala Spa offers a whole range of wellness services. They live up to their mission and true identity, truly a unique experience in Boracay. I will keep coming back, and hope you do too. :)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed at Mandala for our weekend away from work. Compared to rest of island it is very calm and peaceful place in the jungles. The staff always smile and listen to our needs. We like the breakfast and even tried yoga. I don't like yoga but it was included in room rate so we try! Had flowers in the room and wife had milk bath it was something new and romantic for her to try! Will stay here again, already planning next trip while we still here.

Room Tip: our room had outdoor rain shower, they said all do but ask.