“Enjoy Boracay, and enjoy Jony's”

Jony's Beach Resort
Ranked #9 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It is really good. Nice people and professional service! And the food of Jony's is my favorite. And good sea view. If you like you could spend the whole day at Jony's resort. And one thing gave me strong impression, the welcome mango shake. When you arrive here, a friendly and sweet mango shake will greet you! So nice! Thanks!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Li Q
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Front Office Manager at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Our heartfelt thanks to you for sharing your memorable Boracay holiday with Jony's Beach resort. We are absolutely thrilled that you had a great time celebrating your vacation with us.We consider it a great pleasure to know guests like you leave our resort with the fondest of memories. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have stayed in Jony's on 3 occasions now. I will stay there again. The staff are not only very helpful, and extremely friendly, they make you feel part of an extended family. Partly this is because they are all long term employees, which speaks well of the management and the way they are treated.
On the day I arrived, I was in a hurry to get to an important meeting, so just dumped my bags, and asked them to put them into my room when it became free. I also took out all of my dirty laundry, and asked them to sort it for me. When I returned after around 8 hours, my luggage was in the room, along with my clean laundry!
A final note: the food is first class. Make a point of having dinner there, you will love it.

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from the road.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jayandem55
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Front Office Manager at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Guest,

We take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for selecting Jony’s Beach resort during your stay here in boracay. At the same time we very much appreciate your valuable time taken in placing your comments on trip advisor. Our staff takes pleasure in providing complete guest satisfactions and that is our ultimate objective at Jony’s Beach resort. Hope you would visit us again.

Once again thank you and looking forward to see you on your next visit!

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

It was our 2nd time in boracay and this hotel was one of my top picks as I have been reading lots of reviews. From the moment our welcome drinks were served from the time we had our breakfast before leaving the island, I can say I'll definitely stay here again. I know our room won't be situated w/ a beachfront view but I requested for a room with a decent view, and they did. The staff were welcoming. When we requested for house keeping they did it well. Internet connection was not a problem. Though its a bit of a walk going to dmall and other restaurants we found the place of the hotel more peaceful and away from the noise.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank pleasantpeach
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Front Office Manager at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing Jony’s Beach resort on trip advisor. We value your feedback as we strive to continuously improve our services. It is a great pleasure to have provided you with the best of our hospitality. Your detailed account of stay has greatly motivated our staff. Hope you would visit us again.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed at Jony's Beach Resort for my honeymoon in September 2013. Very clean, nice room, good location and delicious breakfast. White beach is right across a small road and it's very nice. Sea view from the restaurant. Only few minutes walking distance from restaurants and bars. Really made my stay calming and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NomioN
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Front Office Manager at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing Jony’s Beach Resort on tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. It is indeed a pleasure to know that your experience with us has left you with a positive impression... We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was our first trip to Boracay and we were undecided as to where to stay. We received a recommendation from a friend saying that Jony's is good. We read the reviews about the hotel being on a busy street, and how the service at the restaurant for breakfast is slow.
Jony's is in Station 1 and it did the job. All we needed was an affordable place to stay. Here, the room is "ok" but the bed is comfortable and the shower had hot water - which is practically all we needed for a beach trip. There were some bug issues but that is to be expected - we are surrounded by nature. If you're fussy with that, then you need to stay in the more upmarket hotels. The aircon in our room was too cold - we just turned it off - at least it works.
FYI: there's no hotel pool and there's no beach beds - just chairs in front of the hotel restaurant.
The breakfast was really good at the restaurant - only thing was they don't serve freshly squeezed juice - but there's a solution! We ordered their fabulous fresh fruit shakes and that was really, really delicious.
We went in August so we had alternating days of rain and sun. On a sunny day, the view was drop-dead gorgeous. We were in awe of how clear and blue the water was. That's all we needed. This beautiful view. Everything else does not matter any more.
Station 1 is also within walking distance from all of the restaurants as well as D'Mall if you are really keen on going for loud restaurants, the crowds, and some shopping.
The restaurant at Jony's we found to be really good as well - the grilled fish was really good. It's better to ask which ones are fresh from Boracay and which ones are imported (frozen).
All in all, the service staff were friendly, the rates affordable, and we had a fantastic relaxing time! We will definitely go back to Jony's next time we are in Boracay.

Room Tip: we were given a room on the top level - obviously there's no view but we were hardly in the room...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bonvoyage2011
Management response:Responded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest,

We take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for selecting Jony’s Beach resort during your stay here in boracay. At the same time we very much appreciate your valuable time taken in placing your comments on trip advisor. Hope you would visit us again.

Once again thank you and looking forward to see you on your next visit!

Kind regards,

Ms. Kanaway Lacerna

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We were greeted with a warm reception when we arrived. The staff took care of us quickly, and escorted us to our room. This is the disappointing part. The room was nice, but all three days I stayed there I found insects in different locations and the bed was itchy. I notified the staff about the problems and they took care of it. The complimentary breakfast was made to order, and great. We enjoyed the happy hour 2 for 1 special on my last night. It was a great way to spend my last night, drinks on the beach. Overall, the Service was amazing, location decent, food good, but room poor-average.

Room Tip: Happy Hour 5-8pm 2 for 1 on the beach
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank royale13211
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Senior front Officer at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Hope you would visit us again.

Kanaway Lacerna

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Our first trip to Boracay was in 1992 and since then my husband and I have been hooked to making this an annual love affair - not only with the beautiful island of Boracay but with our hotel then and up to now: Jony's Beach Resort. ♡♡♡

We witnessed how this hotel has grown to what it has become to this very day. This is family-owned so through the years, you can really feel and experience the warmth and hospitality which cascade from the family members down to the staff.

The location is perfect: right in the tail-end of Station 1 for those seeking solace and comfort in this side of the beach and also just a few minutes walk to the more vibrant Station 2 should you be wanting some action at any given time.

The in-house restaurant also serves decent filipino and mexican flare and if you're the type who would rather opt to bask in the hotel's very own beachfront, you will certainly not starve in here. Before I forget, their fruit shakes are reputed to be one of the island's best, if not the best!

The hotel has been continuously undergoing renovation works to serve its clientele even better. The rooms are very comfortable and well-maintained though during our most recent visit there, we've noticed that their sheets could stand some improvement.

Their service is impeccable and the moment you set foot in their hotel, you will truly feel you're home. Their rates are also reasonable vis-a-viz the kind of service and amenities that come with it.

For me and my husband, we'll still be loyal patrons of Jony's Beach Resort. Never mind the new hotels coming into the Boracay scene. Afterall, home is where your heart is and truly, our heart belongs to Jony's along with its imperfections. ♡♡♡

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple