We booked 3 nights in a super deluxe room at Jony's beach resort and had a great time. We moved to monaco suites for the second half of our trip (1br apartment that is around double the price) and wished we could go back to Jony's!!
- The location is unbeatable: It is in a relatively quiet area of the white beach between boat station 1 and 2. You get the tranquility of station 1, but you are just a short walk away from the buzz of station 2.
- Very friendly staff who can't do enough for you, but will leave you alone when you don't want to be bothered.
- The restaurant is surprisingly good!! Try the pork adobo with garlic rice for breakfast. Their regular menu is actually much better than the free breakfast suggests.
- Rooms are just ok.. No frills, but good value for the price.
- loud airconditioner
I will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having been one of the oldest and unwavering family founded establishments in Boracay Island, Jony's Beach Resort cemented its position as one of the prestigious resorts on the island since 1985. Known for it's personalized service, Jony's Beach Resort not only has convenient access to the famous powdery white sand beach and crystal blue water, but it also connects it's guest to the much sought- after bars and restaurants on the island. One just has to experience it in order to believe it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Jony's Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jony`s Beach Hotel Boracay
- Jonys Beach Hotel
- Jonys Beach Boracay