“Ok place to stay”

Ranked #73 of 147 Hotels in Boracay
siargao
“Ok place to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

don't have a whole lot to say, it was a ok place for 3 persons to stay cos we all wanted our own bed, family room did that for us. The staff was friendly and kept our room tidy everyday, not the brightest bunch but that might be a lack of management. No restaurant but did serve simple filippino breakfast. At night they only had a night guard on duty and when things did not work, like our power and stuff he could not help. Location was good though, middle of station 2 and close to everything. I could stay here again but for the price P3500 I might just opt for a sweeter deal with pool and bar on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank gryforsell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Turkish first
Manila
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

This review is long overdue. Stayed here with my aunties last summer (April) for 1 night after transferring from another hotel. It's not beachfront, you need to take an alley to get to the place but the exteriors looked cute with all of its colors. The rooms we had was big (loft-style) that can comfortably accommodate 4 of us. I'm not a fancy person, I think the room is okay but what I didn't like are the mosquitoes. There's just a lot of them in there! ..maybe seasonal I'm not sure. Water pressure inside the shower was also no good leaving the heater unusable. Our room also had massive leaks inside caused by rains in the island.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dreydel

Travellers are raving about these Boracay hotels

Manila
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

Stayed there for 4 nights with many friends, we had 3 "villas". The rooms are quite nice in fact but not up to the expectations we may have when paying $150 per night in a country like philippines. It's not beach front but a short walk to the beach. That's the okay part.

Now when it comes to any of the most basic services you may expect in an hotel: room cleaning, fresh towels, toilet paper supply, laundry... it just doesn't exist in this place.
We ended up going to the manager and scream at her to send us someone to clean the room. Otherwise, nothing happens. Had to run after the staff to get a new towel after 2 or 3 days asking for it, same thing for toilet paper. Laundry never came back and we had to go ourselves to the laundry place to pick it up because theey coundn't advance about $4 to pick it up for us.......
More fun in the Philippines I guess.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank NicoAkr
Seoul, South Korea
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

I wanted to upgrade for one night from the Boracay Courtyard Resort. It was 1500 pesos for a single room, which was pretty big and breakfast was included. Flat screen tv, big bed, fridge with mini bar, safe, storage closet, and a table with two chairs. The colorful decor is also good for the room, and the entire resort.

I didn't like the "door" being a sliding glass door as it was difficult to lock at times and it was impossible to make sure the curtains covered every part of the screen. Also, the connecting upstairs suite that was supposed to stay locked was mistakenly opened once by housekeeping. There were little ants on the patio and a few on the bathroom floor also.

This is the part that had me furious when leaving: I asked for laundry service around 1pm. I confirmed that it would be 80 pesos total, for normal service to be picked up the next morning. They offered rush service for 160 pesos if I wanted it the same day, I declined. The next morning, I magically had a laundry bill for 409 pesos. So after confirming the day before that it would be 80 pesos total, they now said that it was 80 pesos per kg, and I think I had about 2.5-ish. The most outlandish part was that they now considered pick up in the morning "rush" service that I was told nothing about. They now argued that normal service would be 4pm instead of the morning as they said the previous night. How can you just change/make up rules like that??? Good job Club Ten, if I ever thought about staying there again, you made sure that I wouldn't!

Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank AJ J
Sagay City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

I really appreciate the kindness of their staff,, whatta colorfull place and a perfect place for vacation,, it was a quite place where you could relax better, and if you want to experience the activities in Boracay,, Club Ten resort is always ready to accommodate you and it will not difficult for me to inquire in diff. people. Thank You So much Club Ten for aGreat great experience and a good accommodation, from rooms, staff and the food. i rate you 4 stars.....

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Lahti, Finland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

The rooms were clean and tidy. The staff friendly. Breakfast poor. Budget Travel-friendly, the price / performance ratio good. 2 minute walk to the beach. The shopping center is a few minutes' walk away. A quiet place to stay.

Room Tip: D'mall shopping center is very near. Close to lots of restaurants and beach bars.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
asia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

I was very impressed with Club Ten. It is in between station 1 and 2 and a two minute walk from the beach. It is a 5 minute walk to D'Mall, too. We were so close to all the great restaurants and bars. The room rates were very reasonable. For around 2,000 php/night we got a large 3 bed, townhouse style room with a clean bathroom and small kitchen. There was a loft (for me) and two balconies-one in the loft and one in the main area. There was a safe in the room and a security guard at night. I felt everything was very secure at Club Ten and all over Boracay. Nancy, at the front desk, was very friendly. We were also able to book some of our excursions through them. If there is three in your group-this is the perfect place to stay. We could have even fit 6 people in our room easily. Oh and the beds were amazingly comfortable!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends