Isla Gecko Resort
US$94
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$86
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsd malldark alleywhite beachstayed here for nightsminute walk to the beachthe location is perfectelectric fand' mallcomfortable bedsmini barnice roompleasant stayfront desk staffthe ground floorstationdispensercr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We just spent our third visit to Boracay and again stayed at Isla Gecko. They finished their upgrade and expansion, so we stayed in one of the new rooms on the upper floors. They are even more spacious and offer slide out beds for larger families. We enjoyed the breakfast quickly prepared by the friendly staff, some of them are new additions from last year. We heartily recommend this hotel for the value you get for your money.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Zotty
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Arrived in boracay got lost in looking for the hotel. No credit card terminal to process the payment. No signal for wifi in the room stayed and cant even do cancellation. Breakfast is not available until 730am. And with the construction going on the area. It is very difficult to access the beach.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Rainluvs03
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We were looking for a place to stay in Boracay this new year 2014 (peak season). It was a good thing we found this resort and get rooms (family and deluxe) for 2 families with young kids. Location wise it's near white beach (less than 5 mins walk) and right next door to d' mall (shopping and dining haven). What made our stay complete are the friendly staffs and owners who made us feel right at home. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a convenient place on a budget. If there is one thing that I noticed is the unpaved side road going inside from the main street, but otherwise shouldn't be an issue if you have small travel bags (not luggage). Tip: you can call ahead and ask for help and they'll happily send someone to carry your bags for you. :)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank mactripasia
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed at Isla Gecko for a week around Christmas and New Years last year. The rooms were simple but comfortable for what we paid. Breakfast was good every morning, along with fresh smoothies. Most importantly, the owner (Teddy) and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I asked if they served mojitos at the bar, and when they didn't know how to make them, I told the owner the recipe and he sent someone into town to buy the ingredients for me. I got a very bad fever while there, and the owner gave me medicine and ordered me food from another restaurant. Finally, after getting some salt water in my iphone and it stopped working, he personally accompanied me to a local shop to have it repaired for a very good price.
Very good value and experience for the price we paid. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: A staff member told me they are renovating at the moment, so things could be totally different. I would stay on the second floor next time.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Guerrilla56
Reviewed 30 May 2013

i was here with family for 4days, we had the family room which was small but comfy,owner is A+ but bathroom need major attention, as tiles looks pretty dirty and its very noisy when you are in the toilet because its so close to the air-con that's outside. beside that this place is ok

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family