Boracay Tropics Resort Hotel
Coast(Boracay)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdormitory roombhelbeach frontbreakfast buffetnice poolminute walk to the beachmanila officewhite beacha nice place to stayswimming pool isd mallcable tvmangohome away from homewelcome drinksuperior roomvisit boracay
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My siblings and I and our respective families stayed in this hotel resort for 5 days as a part of our family reunion. The staffs are friendly and they have a very good service as they are very flexible. The food is good and the place is quiet, safe and clean. They have a good size pool and a spa. The massage was good but there is this kind of odor that I didn't like - a smell of an old furniture (?), that made me uncomfortable while I was having my massage. The place is not a beach front, about 5 minutes walk. I think this is the only minus. But on its way to the beach you can pass a banana que station that sells very good banana ques, so it's worth the walking:)Breakfast buffet is more on traditional Filipino style which I like. We're unlucky to have a room with a construction site/garbage view, but we only use the room for sleeping so it's not a big deal for us though they offered to transfer us to another room with a pool view but smaller one. That was a kind offer.

Room Tip: Choose a room With a pool view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel is not beach front, you have to walk by about 3 to 5 minutes and the road can be flooded especially during the rainy season. You can also take a pedicab (a bicycle with a carriage) for around P50 (approx. $1.15). Good thing, the hotel has an excellent pool and its own spa. The food in the hotel is good, especially the breakfast. The staff are friendly and can arrange other activities for you within Boracay.

Room Tip: Dorm rooms are large, good for big families or group outings. However, it does not have a view, all you get is a wall.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We spent great time here. The breakfast was delicious,and the people here were kind to us. Most importantly, the price of hotel was inexpensive !
Well worth it's value!!!!!
Otherwise, the shuttle bus from hotel to d mall was convenient for us.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Winnie W
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. The service was fabulous! The room was clean. The location is very close to the beach. We love the buffet breakfast. Everything was delicious. The staff was always helpful. I called at 12 midnight to complain about a group of guests who were so noisy. The receptionist promised to call the room,and for a moment, there was peace. Then I heard loud conversations, laughter, boisterous walking, slamming doors. I called at the front desk again, and he was very apologetic. He said that this group of people are really known to be noisy but he promised to call those rooms again. I would love to come back to this hotel again,but, hopefully would not encounter people who have no regard to other people.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Spent the last night of our trip in this hotel as we had to depart early the next day. Room was not ready and the receptionist was not really friendly. We paid for a massage in the hotel (which was average) and went out strolling before checking in. The resort is a little tired looking and for the price we paid, there are definitely better offers around.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends