“what you see is what you get”

Best Western Boracay Tropics Resort
Ranked #38 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 20 July 2010

What you see from their site is what it really looks like. From the rooms, pool, resto, everything. We are glad that we chose to stay here, we enjoyed the walk from the hotel to the beach as our exercise. The food is affordable, it tastes good and is served fast and fresh. We loved their seafood salad. All the staff, from the one who fetched us from the Caticlan airport, receptionist, servers and housekeeping people are all so polite and accommodating. The breakfast buffet they've served is enough to keep you full till lunch with your choice of Filipino or American breakfast. I just love the fresh feel of their rooms, it is well maintained, the bed are so comfortable and everything is so spic and span. If we plan to visit Boracay, i will stay again on this place. I am glad i've discovered this place, it will be my home away from home in Boracay from now on.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank weloveaviators

Reviewed 11 March 2010

The place is so nice, clean and cozy, perfect for families and honeymooners. The Food are great. The Staff are very approachable and accommodating. We were assisted personally by the Manager. What else can you ask for? Its the best summer experience I've had so far!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank pretva
Reviewed 25 February 2010

great resort, just minutes from the beach and the nightlife. Nice accomadations and the only resort I felt that I was in the Phillipines.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2009

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights and had a great stay here!. The rooms are clean and comfortable, which includes a balcony overlooking the pool area. The pool was great to relax in, and the staff were very pleasant. The buffet breakfasts are amazing! They will fill you up enough past lunchtime. It was always nice to sit outside every morning by the pool. The hotel is not beachfront, but it did not matter to us. It's about a 10 minute walk down a side street from the hotel. The only remark I have to make is that they only give 1 key/room, so even if we were 4 in 1 room, we only had 1 key amongst us. Not a big deal really, but can be inconvenient in some situations. We will come back!

• Stayed: July 2009
2  Thank qmtl
Reviewed 9 November 2009

"Little Paradise!"

This was how my friend described Best Western Boracay Tropics Resort upon our arrival at Boracay.

It is indeed a "little paradise"!

We stayed there for 3D/2N and had a wonderful stay.

Yes, it's not a beach front resort.... its a 10-15 minute walk to the white sandy beach of Boracay but the resort offers tranquility and super relaxation at a very reasonable price.

And the food.... WoW!... YUMMY!!!! The restaurant staff are the friendliest people i have encountered. And they are very efficient, too!

The resort staff.... really very accomodating, friendly, and can offer lots of information regarding the activites at Boracay Island. They always refer to guests as M'am and Sir... really very polite!

The pool..... the resort has a lovely bean shaped pool.... it may not be an olympic sized swimming pool but it is very clean and the water is very relaxing!

The resort has a massage hut.... really cozy, peaceful and romantic!

The resort has many types of room accomodations and topping the list is their cabanas. Cabanas look like 2 storey huts but with the full amenities of an apartment/small house with 2 bedrooms, CR, dining, living room, kitchen, balcony, a hammock and....... its just right in front of the beautiful pool.

Check out the resort's website..... http://boracaytropics.com

The pictures posted in their website are real! What you see in the pictures is what you will see for real at the resort.... and much more!

I will definitely come back to this resort and bring my family and more friends so they would also see and experience my little paradise!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank honeylegs
Reviewed 24 June 2009

Basically all 5* hotels are providing the facilities, so the thing that make the differ is the staff.
Starting with the reception and ending with the room cleaner, they are all welcoming you with a smile and with good will.
The room cleaner stuck a card so the air-condition will run when we are out.
The dining room people prepared us take away box as we needed to leave in the early morning.
The reception girls checked what ever we asked them too.
Sorry if I missed any. :)
You can't ask for more and we thank them all for making us enjoy our vacation there.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zvika_r
Reviewed 20 June 2009

we stayed in boracay tropics hotel last april 2009 and i can say that it was worth all the money we paid for.

my first interaction with boracay tropics was not pleasant at all. i called their manila office to follow up my statement of account bcoz i was about to make the 50% downpayment when i found out that the reservation i made was released to another group who paid the downpayment ahead of me. i was really disappointed because i already cancelled my reservation with the other hotels in boracay and i was not notified of the cancellation of my booking. fortunately, the reservation officer i talked to gave me a huge discount for their family room.

here is my detailed review of their hotel:

rooms: we stayed in their family room. we were supposed to move in to their dorm room for our second night, but the hotel manager decided to let us stay in the family room for the duration of our vacation. this i gladly welcome bcoz the family room is more expensive and bigger than the dorm room. the room is very cozy and dim lighted, it has one king size bed and one queen size bed. it has a nice veranda w/ pool view. the shower room is so nice, and they are so generous with the supplies of toiletries. the room is actually big enough for a family of six.

food: great food. on our last night, my sister decided to have dinner in their restaurant, and we never regretted it. i especially love their pansit canton! although they have free breakfast, i ordered separately for my son, and the big breakfast is actually good for two persons.

pool: i love their pool! the kids love it too.after swimming in the beach, taking a dip in the warm water of the pool is very relaxing. they have towels in the pool side so you don't have to bring your towels if you want to swim.

staff: upon arrival, they immediately gave us a welcome drink, i think, it only took them almost 5 minutes for their check-in procedures. the staff are very friendly and accommodating. my son accidentally stained (henna tattoo!! ) the bedsheets and i have to pay almost 2k for it!! anyway, the manager gave me a discount so i only pay a little over 1k!

free wifi: you just have to ask the front desk for the password. the connection is really fast.

distance from the beachfront: you need to walk around 3-5 minutes to get in the beachfront. but it''s actually a short walk, and the vicinity is very safe bcz it's near the police station.

with its nice ambience, elegantly designed rooms, nice pool and big gardens where children can play, great food,and staff, boracay tropics is definitely worth your every penny.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family