Don't know exactly where to start with Sun Garden Hilltop. I think i will start with the only thing good about this place: Location. The hotel in located in Boracay Station 3. As you climb the hill to the gas station there's a road at the middle of the hill to your right hand side, very easy to miss. I took as reference a "Lucky 13" sign just in front of this road. Very close to White Beach about 3 min walk and 15 min walk to Bulabog. 1 min walk to main road where you can get a trike to take you anywhere you want to go.
Now...what's wrong with this hotel...well everything from top to bottom.
1. Administrator: A guy called Glenn. He has social skills of a 5 year old. Don't trust him with anything.
2. Water: No running water. When that happens, go to the balcony, yell really hard..."Glenn, no water again!!" this will be followed by "Sorry, sir, i will fix it" and maybe in 15 min you will be lucky to have running water to take a shower.
3. Electricity. The power goes down from time to time, but don't worry they have a generator, but this doesn't really matter if all the staff is wasted at 10 pm and can't figure out how to turn it on.
4. Breakfast. You may choose between American ( 2 eggs, 3 slices of bad ham or bad bacon, 2 pcs of toast, a tbl spoon of butter, and a table spoon of jam. Orange Juice wich is worse than anything, Instant Coffe, Tea ) and Philipino (2 eggs, rice with corned beef or beef tapa or pork or fish. Orange Juice which is worse than anything, Instant Coffe, Tea ). So let's say, after a couple of days,you decided what's your favorite breakfast and from now on you'll be eating only that. Good luck because it's a 95% chance that you will be hearing "sorry sir, no available ham today" ( or bacon, or pork, or beef and so on ). Food portion and quality...low to decent, if your not picky...it's eatable.
5. Services. None :)...if you don't tell them to clean the room they won't do it themselfs. And you kinda want those allready torn and overused towles changed from time to time. So tell them to clean your room regulary.
6. Garden. All the balconys are overviewing the garden. Sounds nice...no it's not, because they've placed the dining area in this garden...so if there are a lot of party moody russians in the hotel say goodbye to your good night sleep. They stay to drink, chat and sing till morning, administration included of course.
Overall it's a almost decent place at a decent rate with a good location in Boracay. If you are looking for a dream vacation in paradise you need to look further, but if you're looking for a roof above your head and some food in the morning this is the place.