Boracay Beach Resort
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdeluxe bungalowcoconut barala carte breakfastd mallfine white sandlocation is greatplace to sleepconstruction sitebars and restaurantsisland hoppingbbrtowelsstationbeachlaundryphilippinesbunglow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We booked through Agoda months before our trip for around PhP 5, 500 for 4D/3N – a quite smart deal for a couple in a budget. We stayed in a standard bungalow situated beyond the lobby, with plenty of greens making it quiet, relaxing and very private. The resort is in Station 1 and the crowd is significantly less than station 2 (I can only compare it to station 2 since I wasn’t able to take a look at station 3) and is centrally located to everything (D’mall, Willy’s Rock, etc.) Room looks experienced (must have met hundreds of guest already) but is above averagely okay, is spacious and well kept. They do housekeeping regularly and provide plenty of towels and toiletries (soap, tissue, bottled water). Shampoo, conditioner and body wash were provided one time upon our arrival. The native bag for beach use is a treasure and I can’t believe they gave me that as a souvenir! Room also comes with a safe were you can place small valuable items, although I’d say the room is safe by itself (we left our laptop and camera, which are no way could fit in in the safe, in the bed and they remained there), refrigerator and blower but telephone is MIA which require us to see the Receptionist for a request. The veranda provided a place to hang dry your wet clothes but since the place only allowed few streaks of sun, it becomes obsolete (but hotel provided laundry services). Only be warned with the mosquitoes in the veranda. Beach chairs are not the best (few more uses and they need to be replaced) but Kuya (I forgot the name), a hotel personnel compensates for that with his exceptional customer service. Accommodation comes with a big breakfast with enough varieties to choose from in Café del Mar Bar and Restaurant. I personally recommend the Bangus breakfast. Coffee and pancakes are excellent too! Definitely an amazing experience! To make your stay perfect, don’t miss their seafood marinara!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MsSevereUsSnape
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had a fantastic time here. We initially wanted to stay in Boracay for a couple of days, but were so pleased with the service and facilities given by the wonderful staff, we ended up extending our stay to two weeks. Definitely want to go back.

Room Tip: We got a very good walk-in price, and we went there off season which makes a huge difference in price. Traveling from late june to mid july you could get big discounts, but still have nice weather before the rainy season.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Spiris3
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Turned up after a delayed flight in a foul mood, was upgraded to a garden bungalow and in the rain didn't want to stay there! However woke up the next morning with better weather and the room was clean and bed was comfy - basic - but nice. Had breakfast which was lovely and went to beach and was blown away. In the evening went to bar and met Anne and Elyn the staff at the bar and they were the nicest staff I have ever had the pleasure to meet, British companies would be able to learn service from these people. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone because of the fantastic service - world class - thank you for a lovely holiday - Chris :)

3  Thank Chros80
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Well , I booked two days here but I was do exited boracay I spent a lot vacation here in Philippines with my boyfriend . But service this hotel was no good. Have some insects in rooms . My boyfriend is going to reception to complain about insects but ignore . After we move and other hotel . This hotel is good but service is poor.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Service was very poor in this resort. The suite is hot and only the bedroom has airconditioner. Toiletries were not replenished every night. Security guard was very rude. I do not recommend this place.

5  Thank akosilorie