“Excellent hotel with good amenities.”

Henann Garden Resort
Ranked #13 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The hotel is located at an excellent location. Everything is really well organized. Right from the airport transfer to the welcome drink that'll be given as soon as you arrive. Rooms are good and are excellent value for money. Pools are also well maintained.

However 1 suggestion is that they need to be a little more flexible. The restaurant closes at 10 in the night and 2 in the afternoon. For guests like us who arrived at 9 in the evening, the restaurant and room service weren't available. Also, simple policies like not supplying knives inside the rooms when they themselves supply fruits can be changed.

• Stayed: December 2013
There are newer reviews for Henann Garden Resort

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This my first time to go to boracay with my girlfriend and I want to make it special. So first, I look for the best hotels in boracay and and choose this Boracay Garden Resort as I think this one is the cheapest among the 4 resort that Hennan manage.

Anyway, we stayed here from 7-9 of Dec. After a 3 hours trip from Kalibo Airport, we really felt tired. Upon reaching on the hotel, there are some staff already waiting for us in the entrance (I think she is a receptionist) and gave us a nice welcome drink to refreshen us a little bit. They guide us to our room, and I was shock, they gave us a premier room but I only book for a deluxe room. So I guess we are lucky. Hehe. I didn't ask why they upgrade my reservation and instead I just thank them. The room was very nice as every we need is already there and actually it exceed on my expectation, I really love it. But there is only 2 things I hate, first the remote of the tv is note functioning well as I need to press it hard just to change the channel and the tub, it takes time for the water to sink even I already remove the cap on the hole. Actually it's not really a big thing. They also have nice staff, they are approachable and will assist your needs. They always make a courtesy call to their customer, and thats make it so nice.

This hotel really can be recommended to everyone want to stay in Boracay. I hope next time, I can try their free breakfast and the spa.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2013

My wife and i enjoyed our stay here at the boracay gardens form dec 3-5,2013.. The staffs were very friendly and accommodating esp FAYE at the reception.. She even gave us spare time to book us for our activities.. Our room was a premier room (351) and it was very lagre n comfy.. Although there were ants, the housekeeping personnel killed them immediately as soon as we told them.. The pool, garden and pool bar were all great.. Their breakfast was good too with lots of variety.. Will definitely recommend to friends and will stay at the resort when we will come back..

Room Tip: Premier rooms are very spacious..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hadji V
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed there in a Premier room from 2-6 Dec. Was undecided between boracay gardens/ Boracay regency, its sister hotel and Mandarin. Am glad to say it was a fantastic choice. It is a beachfront hotel, although none of the rooms face the sea because the grounds are so sprawling. The photos don't do the resort justice. It is beautiful and well-kept, and the staff obviously take pride in their work. My 3 young kids loved the 4 gorgeous and good sized pools. Night swims were lovely when one gets tired of shopping at D mall and the bands in the beachfront. Although on the beach, it is very calm and peaceful once you're in the resort itself. I appreciated this when compared to Regency which is beside the wave disco with loud and thumping music. The buffet food every breakfast was lovely with a good variety. Really enjoyed the fresh bread rolls, tasty congee with garlic bits and the awesome egg station! They make the effort to change the buffet line up each morning! One tip though: do not book your transfer to airport with the hotel, they charge wayyy more expensive. From the main road (not beach road) just turn left, walk for 5 mins, you "ll see Southwest travel agent, much cheaper to book from them. The beach in front of the hotel is incredibly breathtaking as well. Would return to stay in Boracay Gardens in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Puppysweetiepetpet
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Wi Fi service is only free in the lobby location. Expect an addition fee for hourly rate of 100 paso if you want it. Guest should link up with guest tourist guide "Fortune"there inside resort. He will provide you with guide outside activities like 3 hour boat ride, speed boat/ banana rides and jet ski's or para-a- glide, etc.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Rocco53
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We stayed in a hotel with 5 to 14 November 2013, all very much. We had a Premier room - large and comfortable. Breakfast variety, very tasty. On the territory of the hotel has a large garden, several swimming pools, a bar. On the second floor in our building was a small gym with exercise equipment, bad weather, go in for sport. on November 8 Boracay was a Typhoon, many hotels do not have electricity, and in Boracay garden has a generator and had no problems. Staff very friendly and helpful. So, at Boracay garden is very-very much did not want to leave. The next trip to the Philippines stop in the hotel Boracay garden.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tatiana M
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed at Boracay Garden's for 7 days in November. The Junior Suite room 136 was great. First floor right next to the pool. The room was great, clean and big. The only con's were there were mosquitos in the room and it had to be sprayed,which was done right away , and we lost power 5 times during the stay .The hotel is beautiful, clean. spacious and everyone is helpful and friendly. We had a good time and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Get a Junior suite they are great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple