“Brilliant service and friendly staff”
Review of 357 Boracay

357 Boracay
Ranked #56 of 152 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 4 January 2012

The staff were very welcoming, the rooms were clean, tidy and quite spacious. We had the rooms upstairs which are supposedly a bit better. Breakfast was always delicious, they rustle up some great pancakes!!! The service was brilliant, by far the best on the island. The beach was no more than 2 steps away and so you could enjoy a beer at the hotel restaurant whilst watching the sunset.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms upstairs on the first floor. Bigger and better!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sus1005

Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I got a little stranded in Boracay in Oct 2010, due to an outbreak of red eye which meant we couldn't fly, so with the Help of Joey from the Red Pirate bar, we ended up at 357.
We also stayed at Boracay Hills and the Shangrila on the same trip so have a good overview of the hotels on the Island. In my condition, (red eye), they were great, helping me with ice to sooth my eye and getting me in touch with a family doctor on the mainland to sign me off to fly.

It's in Station 3 which is the quieter side of the island, which we loved, I like to party, but would not stay at Station 2 and even though the beach is better at Station 1, would come back to 357 (or the Shangrlia!) because the atmosphere is just great. Make sure you pop over to Joey's Red Pirate bar and have a passion fruit margarita.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jaspalita
Reviewed 15 December 2011

My husband and I enjoyed our stay in this hotel. I have nothing bad to say about the service and the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating, and our room was always clean, cool, and comfortable. The price too is cheap, compared to the other hotels on the island. I would say that we got more than what we paid for, considering that this hotel is right on the beachfront. The hotel doesn't have a swimming pool, but this is okay because you have the beach right in front of the hotel.

The only thing that thing that wasn't ideal for us is the hotel's location. This is located in Station 3 -- it was a 5 minute walk to the road to get public transport and then a 10-12 minute tricycle ride to get to station 2 where all the restaurants, the water sports, and the night life are. If you are not very interested in the Boracay night life and just want a laid back, quiet stay at the beach, then this place is ideal for you. Even during the day, when you go to the beach front, there are not a lot of people and you will feel like you have the beach all to yourself (which is also wonderful!) However, if you want to be nearer where the action is, I would suggest a hotel closer to station 2.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChezLovesTravel
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Great service, delicious and inexpensive food, and beachfront accommodation. Boracay 357 is in a quiet, family-friendly section of Station 3 at Boracay's famous white beach. But it is an easy stroll to all the restaurants and bars of Station 2. We had a great family stay here with baby, parents, and grandparents.

Room Tip: The suite on the top floor was great for our family with two couples and a baby.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MatandNatplusTwo
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I respectfully commend the staff of 357 Boracay. They are very polite and prompt in their customer service. The location is perfect for a quite vacation. It is not very far from the hassle and bustle of station 2 yet not too close to ruin a peaceful vacation. The beach is a few steps away and it is not crowded. The food at 357 boracay are well prepared and best of all, they are cheap. You can buy your own food item and have them cook the way you want at a very reasonable price. The rooms are comfortable, nothing too fancy and nothing too shabby. Just perfect for a restful sleep. I will definitely stay in this same resort the next time my family visits Boracay. Thanks for the banana que lady that promptly opens her little store at 3pm for a freshly cook banana-que.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable. Upper level rooms are better although not advisable for senior citizen g...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2011

The exteriors are white walls and a nice open cafe facing the turquoise waters if the white beach. Full points for location. Interior were well done with Mediterranean drapes in the lounge area and unique sea shell art work in the rooms.
Good part is the resort offered to confirm our flight timings as the previous day, some flights were cancelled.
Bad part is Agoda hadn't informed the hotel of our arrival, and probably booking? We were put up in a temporary family room for one night. When we were shifted the next day, we were given a twin room with beds joined despite me specifically mentioning that we wanted a double and not twin room.
Otherwise, the resort is secluded from the noisy part if the white beach resorts and a good kilometer walk to the mall.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sneo
Reviewed 24 August 2011

357 is a lovely little hotel in Boracay. It's on the quieter end of the beach, which is nice to get away from the hoards of group travellers. The staff are lovely and service was always excellent. We ate several meals from the hotel restaurant and not one was bad. Breakfast was delicious! Rooms are basic, but comfortable with all that you need. I have been to Boracay three times and this was by far the best hotel I have stayed at. I would definitely return and stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends