“Great value for money, good location”
Review of 357 Boracay

357 Boracay
Ranked #45 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Quezon City, Philippines
“Great value for money, good location”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

From the hundreds of hotels in Boracay, I'm glad I chose 357. We were set to arrive on Holy Week and I have fairly high standards when choosing a place to stay. First and foremost it had to be VERY clean especially the bathroom, then comfortable enough to sleep soundly through the night without any distractions, also I wanted something with a good location so I can easily access the different attractions the island had to offer, and I wanted all of these in something affordable. The really good hotels were predictably very expensive, and most cheaper ones either had poor service or looked run-down.

357 Boracay is located at peaceful station 3, just a few minutes away from the bustling and noisy station 2 where most of the action comes from. If you're the type who isn't too much into partying and crowds, this is the perfect place for you, especially on Holy Week season when the density of people can sometimes be annoying.

The hotel manager, Ms. Debbie, is a very helpful lady who will attend to your every need, you can ask her for tour packages and she will recommend the best ones since there are also a lot of 'salesmen' who will try and extort you.

On days that there were long lines on some restaurants we wanted to dine in, we would just retreat to 357 and have them prepare the food we order from their menu. Their food is acceptable, not the best in my opinion, but it beats having to sit for 45 minutes to get a table at some other Boracay restaurant. :)

Room Tip: From what I've heard, the Waling waling room is the best, we just chose the executive room and i...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank yveeee

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We thought we will only get perfect sun and beautiful sea but we also gotten 1st class service from this little boutique hotel.

With only 10 rooms available, the detailed attention given by the staffs at 357 was simply impeccable. From the 1st second we stepped into 357 and until we took a flight back. They even reminded us to pass them our tickets so that they can help us to reconfirm our flight...how thoughtful of them.

The beach is just within a step away from the hotel. There are always people cleaning up the beach each day.

We had the 2nd floor room. it was very clean, with modern LCD TVC. We feel very safe here at 357 as there are nite guard looking after the place.

Food at 357 was great. We had a couple of meals and all the breakfast at 357 with no complaints. If you feel like a drink, Red Pirates are just nearby.

It is located in Station 3, the quiter side of the beach which was perfect. There are many restaurant nearby and the next door serve great Japanese food.

We walked to Station 2 most of the time as it is just nearby. Station 2 would be a great place to watch Paraw Sail picking and dropping passengers.

Will definitely stay here again.

Have fun watching Boracay Sunset timelapse. I took these at Station 2 at approximately 5pm for an hour. its peak time for Paraw sailing

Room Tip: 2nd floor is better
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank MalaysiaGals
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 January 2012

The staff were very welcoming, the rooms were clean, tidy and quite spacious. We had the rooms upstairs which are supposedly a bit better. Breakfast was always delicious, they rustle up some great pancakes!!! The service was brilliant, by far the best on the island. The beach was no more than 2 steps away and so you could enjoy a beer at the hotel restaurant whilst watching the sunset.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms upstairs on the first floor. Bigger and better!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sus1005
Beijing, China
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I got a little stranded in Boracay in Oct 2010, due to an outbreak of red eye which meant we couldn't fly, so with the Help of Joey from the Red Pirate bar, we ended up at 357.
We also stayed at Boracay Hills and the Shangrila on the same trip so have a good overview of the hotels on the Island. In my condition, (red eye), they were great, helping me with ice to sooth my eye and getting me in touch with a family doctor on the mainland to sign me off to fly.

It's in Station 3 which is the quieter side of the island, which we loved, I like to party, but would not stay at Station 2 and even though the beach is better at Station 1, would come back to 357 (or the Shangrlia!) because the atmosphere is just great. Make sure you pop over to Joey's Red Pirate bar and have a passion fruit margarita.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jaspalita
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 15 December 2011

My husband and I enjoyed our stay in this hotel. I have nothing bad to say about the service and the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating, and our room was always clean, cool, and comfortable. The price too is cheap, compared to the other hotels on the island. I would say that we got more than what we paid for, considering that this hotel is right on the beachfront. The hotel doesn't have a swimming pool, but this is okay because you have the beach right in front of the hotel.

The only thing that thing that wasn't ideal for us is the hotel's location. This is located in Station 3 -- it was a 5 minute walk to the road to get public transport and then a 10-12 minute tricycle ride to get to station 2 where all the restaurants, the water sports, and the night life are. If you are not very interested in the Boracay night life and just want a laid back, quiet stay at the beach, then this place is ideal for you. Even during the day, when you go to the beach front, there are not a lot of people and you will feel like you have the beach all to yourself (which is also wonderful!) However, if you want to be nearer where the action is, I would suggest a hotel closer to station 2.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ChezLovesTravel
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Great service, delicious and inexpensive food, and beachfront accommodation. Boracay 357 is in a quiet, family-friendly section of Station 3 at Boracay's famous white beach. But it is an easy stroll to all the restaurants and bars of Station 2. We had a great family stay here with baby, parents, and grandparents.

Room Tip: The suite on the top floor was great for our family with two couples and a baby.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank MatandNatplusTwo
Salem OR
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I respectfully commend the staff of 357 Boracay. They are very polite and prompt in their customer service. The location is perfect for a quite vacation. It is not very far from the hassle and bustle of station 2 yet not too close to ruin a peaceful vacation. The beach is a few steps away and it is not crowded. The food at 357 boracay are well prepared and best of all, they are cheap. You can buy your own food item and have them cook the way you want at a very reasonable price. The rooms are comfortable, nothing too fancy and nothing too shabby. Just perfect for a restful sleep. I will definitely stay in this same resort the next time my family visits Boracay. Thanks for the banana que lady that promptly opens her little store at 3pm for a freshly cook banana-que.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable. Upper level rooms are better although not advisable for senior citizen g...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family