I had booked this hotel online through agoda. I stayed here with my friend for 3 nights and was not really happy with it.
The room is just OK and they dont even have a flat TV. There is no wifi in the room, its only available in the lobby.
They dont server buffet breakfast.They have some set options available every day which is not good if you are a Hindu and cannot eat non-veg every day for religious reasons. Their everyday breakfast is just cereals with little fresh fruits and juice. Its not fresh juice just some powered drink and we are in the Philippines. The scrambled egg is very costly for 60 Peso each and they dont even accept credit cards at the restaurant. Considering that Boracay is an International destination credit cards should be accepted.
The hotel staff is very nice and friendly though. That's the only good thing about the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Boracay is a beachfront Mediterranean-inspired resort. It sports a tropical island look and brings to its doorstep the white sand beaches, water sport activities, tropical beach night life and other island adventures. Microtel Boracay lends unmatched comfort to Boracay beach holidays, complementing the tropical vibe that Boracay Island is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Inn And Suites Boracay
- Microtel Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Boracay
- Boracay Microtel