Microtel Bora is the best place for families with young children. At the end of Diniwid Beach, it's far enough from the crazy White Beach people and still close enough to walk. Small boutique feel, very clean rooms, excellent service. Plus - all espresso, all the time. Free Wifi, clean pool. Minus - shower didn't drain very well, toilet didn't flush very well --- but probably an issue on the entire island. Also rolling brown outs, but wasn't sure if that was the hotel or the island.
All in all, a great place to call home while on vacation. We felt safe, secure and well taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Boracay is a beachfront Mediterranean-inspired resort. It sports a tropical island look and brings to its doorstep the white sand beaches, water sport activities, tropical beach night life and other island adventures. Microtel Boracay lends unmatched comfort to Boracay beach holidays, complementing the tropical vibe that Boracay Island is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Boracay
- Microtel Inn & Suites Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Boracay
- Boracay Microtel