Located far away from the noisy White Beach, yet close enough to walk during the day. The hotel offers free shuttle van thru the day/night to D-Mall(central White Beach location). Large and comfy rooms. Nice restaurant serving reasonably priced food. Breakfast included in the room price. There is a large meeting room which was a problem for us as during our stay they accommodated 60 noisy guys who were up at 6am and partying at night. Fortunately once gone the hotel was quiet. There is a nice pool and beach view. However there is no real beach and you cannot enter water directly from the premises. A very friendly and professional dive center next door FISH EYE. There is free water/coffee and tea available. Free interment in the room (did not work in ours though) and a wide selection of TV channels (including HBO)
We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel by Wyndham Boracay is a beachfront Mediterranean-inspired resort. It sports a tropical island look and brings to its doorstep the white sand beaches, water sport activities, tropical beach night life and other island adventures. Microtel by Wyndham Boracay lends unmatched comfort to Boracay beach holidays, complementing the tropical vibe that Boracay Island is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Boracay
- Microtel Inn & Suites Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Boracay
- Boracay Microtel