Had a great time with my son and some friends. Service, quality.....excellent. Dinner Buffet was just ok. It seems like they only give out the grilled prawns to a select few. The kids enjoyed the pool so much. Benjie the pool guy was great and the rest of the staff. Dont forget happy hour for the drinks.... buy one get one free. For massages better to have it from outside. Costs a lot lot less. About 400.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discovery Shores Boracay, a sprawling beachfront property located on the unspoilt shores of Boracay Island in the Philippines, is the first luxury resort built in this majestic region. Apart from its spacious 87 all suite guestrooms and the highly-acclaimed Terra Wellness Spa overlooking the beach, Discovery Shores' facilities include the Sands Restaurant, Indigo Restaurant, Platitos, Sandbar beach bar, Sandbox kiddie lounge, a swimming pool, recreation room, an events hall and a gym. Discovery Shores is one of five properties of The Discovery Leisure Company's portfolio of distinctive hotels and resorts, and is a member of Preferred Hotels and Resorts Lifestyle Collection. The resort embodies the hallmark of the Discovery brand: personalized and innovative service dispensed round-the-clock. Guests are guaranteed an unsurpassed level of quality, service and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Discovery Shores Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Shores Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Discovery Shores Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Discovery Shores Hotel