Discovery Shores Boracay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,496 results
All reviewspandan waterindigo restaurantfoot washevian waterfoot massagejunior suitecaticlan airportturn down servicecold towelsbreakfast buffetlittle thingsboat ridewhite beachfree shuttle serviceprivate boatbeach barjetty port
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have travelled all over the world staying in 5 star accommodation to a Gur in the Gobi Desert Mongolia. But I have never had an experience in which the staff welcomed me as a family member in which they had not seen in a very long period of time. I wish to say thank you to the wonderful staff members of Discovery for making my stay amazing and understanding that my friend has a terminal illness and making her last days wonderful!Thank you Chef Ian and Chef's for wonderful meals and all the staff for such a great stay. I shall return to see you all again very soon.
Kind regards,
Mr Bear Thornton
CEO
Tranquility Lifestyle Consultants
Akita Health Safety & Training Pty Ltd.

Room Tip: I had a room with a private spa and incredible view of the ocean (room 306).
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank King B
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I are repeat guests at Discovery Shores and I must say the service staff are excellent. Most especially the staff that have been there for several years such as the pool and beach butlers and long time F&B staff. They welcome us with open arms and anticipate our every need. They surprise and delight us with every visit!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Pao B
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had the pleasure to spend some time my family and I at this magnificent hotel . We were extremely impressed by the kindness of the staff, the high level and quality of service and the the Resort. As a hotelier myself, I had high expectations going there and I sincerely say “Well done and Thank you!”
It feels as if it is run by a gig family, everyone is part of the service, you sense their love for this place.

It is a great place for Families with children as they offer all the facilities to accommodate us. My daughter had an wonderful time playing all day with other children and we felt very secure as in the same time all the staff around the pool area and in the beach (including the beach Security officers) would keep an eye on her.
Look for Rossana the Hotel manager or Julius the Food and Beverages Manager. They are always there, available for advice, guidance or a drink. They are fantastic people to meet and know.
we booked already our next time here .... Can’t wait to go back!
Discovery Shores is the place to be when in Boracay!
TJ, Amira and Maya!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool area are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TJ j
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was here a few years back and was impressed with the service then and now it is just as good or even better. The service and kindness of the staff cannot be matched with hotels around the world. Down to the last detail of taking care of you at the airport when you check in I couldnt be happier.

Station 1 is the only place to have peace and quiet in Boracay these days and Discovery is the only place to be. Kudos to the staff.

Room Tip: Choose a hotel room near the pool especially if you have kids with you
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank busytraveller5659
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I have just returned from 1 week at Discovery Shores and we wanted to share a few comments. The service at the resort was first class: all the waiters/cleaners/ bar staff/restaurant workers went out of their way to make this a special holiday. The rooms were spacious and very clean and each day we had different towel "animals" and cakes left in the room. The TV had 3 movie channels plus the hotel had free DVD hire and free wif-fi which came in very handy during our 3 days of typhoon rain. The hotel is right on the beautiful beach which is very safe for swimming. Each morning we had breakfast which had a large selection and then for lunch and dinner we walked along the beach to the next station where there were plenty of restaurants and shops. A little further was D Mall shopping area . If you didnt like the 15 min walk the hotel provided free minbus transport when you asked them. We used it to go to the other side where all the water activities are located. Again, very helpful drivers and never too much trouble. Phone call to arrnge pick up.
D Mall area has a number of vendors offering trips : we did the helmit dive, banna boat and Island hopping . The later was arranged by Cesar Manuel who I recommend (457834369).

Room Tip: Near the beach (and restaurant and pool) to save the walk from the other end of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family