“Nice and comfy”

Ranked #135 of 147 Hotels in Boracay
Makati, Philippines
“Nice and comfy”
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

It was nice and comfy and they are very accommodating. We brought our own food for breakfast and they cooked them for us. Although its not beachfront we didnt have any problem walking all the way there. The place was well situated you wont have any problem walking around boracay.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank CindyCand

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Holon, Israel
Reviewed 6 November 2012

HI all!
We were 3 guys (age 26) having great time in Boracay Island for 3 days (9-11.10.12) , I just wanted to say that CEZ MANOR RESORT may not have been the most fancy place in Boracay, but it has some very good advantages if you are young travlers looking for a nice spot in Boracay for relatively low price per night, first advantage is the good proximity to the beach , second is the good room service by the owner of the place Mavik and her family (they are really amazing!!) and third is the good price per night.

As 3 friends out for a fun vacation in the Philippines , CEZ MANOR was a good choice for us in Boracay.

Wish you all the best! and enjoy your vacation!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Assaf S
Reviewed 23 April 2012 via mobile

My friend's friend booked us for three nights here and we paid for the downpayment to reserve the room for us. Two days before our trip, that friend called to confirm our reservation and found out that they gave away our rooms to another group who paid in full even when we already had a downpayment! It seemed that they were after the money! So they booked us at a horrible resort called Sanders White (where I made a review as well) for two nights, then we had to transfer back to Cez Manor on the third night. Can you imagine having to pack up your bags in the middle of the vacation, check out from one hotel and check in to another? Such inconvenience. However, their beds were okay than Sanders White's as they were thicker. Their bathroom looked and smelled dirty, but they had hot shower, and the room was more spacious. Wifi at the second floor was too weak. The only other good thing about it is that it's near D'Talipapa, but even that is not a redeeming factor. I'm never going to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2012
4 Thank angelaeden

Travellers are raving about these Boracay hotels

Philippines
Reviewed 13 March 2012

A friend from Boracay booked as a room in Cez Manor Resort for 2 nights. We were a little apprehensive to stay here at first because of the bad reviews we read. But then the reviews were about 2 years old, so we decided to give this place a chance. We're glad that we stayed here. It's cheap and the location is very good. It's just a few steps to the beach and is very near D'Talipapa too. The staffs are actually OK. The rooms are OK. The bed covers are clean but the door in Rm 9 (where we stayed) just needs a little repair.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank SCLao
bacolod
Reviewed 2 July 2010

It's the first time for my family to travel to Boracay together last May 1-3, 2009. A month earlier, I contacted family a friend who works in Bora to book a hotel/resort for us since I knew that at that time its hard to book for a room cause its summer.
She got us booked at Ces Menor, formerly known as La Luna (I worked in Bora before).
She always followed up with the resort to make sure we can get a room on our arrival date, confidently the resort said its okay.
One of the resort staff even texted me that she will meet us at Jetty port and assist all the way to the resort.
It was almost 2pm when we arrived in Jetty port, no coordinator, when I asked for her she said that shes on her way to Kalibo assisting guests for their departure. I didnt mind it. I knew all the corners of Bora so we made our way to the island by ourselves.
What really pissed me is that when we arrived to the resort, no frontdesk and NO ROOM!.
The lady in the reception told us that she will transfer us to another resort because they are fully booked. What the... I have 2 old person, one baby boy all tired from a long trip and then this is whats going to happen.
I have a feeling that this is going to happen cause i remember a friend of ours that same thing happen to them also on this same resort.
I just cant stop my emotions, I cried not because this happened but because its my family's first time to have a vacay in Bora and this happened.
Soaking wet in the rain I tried to search for available rooms in the nearby resorts but to no success.
Good thing this friend of ours called La Fiesta and they have a vacant room that can accommodate 4 pax and the room was on beach front.
I really cant forget this experience that we had. I will never ever recommend their resort, ever.
For first time travelers and travel agencies I suggest that they first read reviews about the place, resort or hotels that they are planning to stay with.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
5 Thank chocolat3s0ul
Cebu Island, Philippines
Reviewed 30 June 2010

we had our tour at boracay so we chose this resort because it's cheaper..we arrived at exactly 8'oclock in the morning..but then their rooms were not yet ready. were about to wait until 12nn.,and their rooms were not totally fixed., the floor was quiet dirty., the bathroom was so slippery., their blanket and pillows were not matched., (different colors)., they dont have a well-presented staff.. etc. :((

• Stayed March 2010
1 Thank kashia_18
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed 23 May 2007

We stayed here May 12-15, 2007. Three rooms total for our group @ PHP2500 per room.

Two of the rooms had to be swtiched due to the air conditioner not working. All the corner rooms have no windows. Sink leaked, pillows smelled like mildew/feet, shower had only a trickle of water. Otherwise staff was nice enough and the location was less than 30 seconds to the beach. It is true that on the way in you have a long walk with all your bags which was a pain. If you have kids/seniors in your group you may want to get the first level as the stairs are a bit steep.

Expect to pay a deposit of PHP300 for the remote control. Pay in cash only as a credit card will add a 7% charge (illegal but very common). It was okay but I would never stay here again. There are much better properties for the same price or slightly more.

• Liked — No limit of people per room--helpful for families
  • Disliked — Rooms, Pillows, Cash Only Payment, Leaks
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family