We travelled out of season and I needed 2 rooms, not just 1. I phoned them and they had a room and nothing was too much trouble.
They recommended transfers both ways and thought the price a bit high. But it was worth it as we did not have any issues going to or leaving boracay.
The rooms re very nice, the service excellent. The hotel's resaurant is located across a very busy road, but over looks the beach, which is why we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachcomber Resort is just steps from Boracay's finest sand and nightlife. Located in station 1, the resort has 11 modernist rooms, a contemporary swimming pool, and a roof deck with a magnificent view of the crystalline beach. All rooms have full on amenities, including air-conditioning, cable TV, free wi-fi Internet, mini bar, hot and cold showers. The resort's new beachfront restaurant Zeppelin cafe/bar serves delicious food, fruit shakes and great coffees. So if you come for adventure under the sun, Beachcomber Resort Boracay is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Zenrooms, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Beachcomber Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Beachcomber Hotel