We booked here for 5 days.
We choose this because of nice reviews. I had children in tow. It's not your typical high class resort but it will suffice. They have a small pool and my kids enjoyed it . They have breakfast beach front but you have to cross the road where cars and tricycle are passing, quite scary for kids. They advertise they have wifi but actually they don't have. Room has no wifi, in the reception area they have but poor signal. Rooms are clean. Staff are nice. The receptionist, the guard and the kitchen staff. Except for Miss Kim. She's quite arrogant. Heard good reviews about her but generally she's good to foreigners or maybe to those honeymooners without kids. I don't know maybe she only had a bad hair day:) What's really good about this resort is it's location. Beach front. Station 1 and reasonable price :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachcomber Resort is just steps from Boracay's finest sand and nightlife. Located in station 1, the resort has 11 modernist rooms, a contemporary swimming pool, and a roof deck with a magnificent view of the crystalline beach. All rooms have full on amenities, including air-conditioning, cable TV, free wi-fi Internet, mini bar, hot and cold showers. The resort's new beachfront restaurant Zeppelin cafe/bar serves delicious food, fruit shakes and great coffees. So if you come for adventure under the sun, Beachcomber Resort Boracay is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Beachcomber Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Beachcomber Hotel