“The place and staff were great....”

Beachcomber Resort Boracay
Ranked #82 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
bacolod
“The place and staff were great....”
Reviewed 9 July 2009

me and my partner went to boracay last june 16-19 2009. it was our first trip together to boracay. my partner chose beachcomber resort... i look at the pix on the internet and the hotel was nice. the time that we arrive at the hotel we were greeted by the staff warmly and with a smile.... nice place and good ambiance..... it was a nice place to relax.... 1 thing that i want to suggest is that i hope the hotel has a service van so that it will be more convenient to go to the hotel...... thanks to myrna and the rest of the staff.....

Ervie and Mario
me_ervie@hotmail.com

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank empmcb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bansko, Bulgaria
Reviewed 7 July 2009

We stayed at the Beachcomber for 9 nights in April 09 and we were really pleased with our choice of resort. Being in the hotel business, we can tell you that from the moment we arrived until our last day, all the staff members were really nice and attentive.
Our room was spotlessly clean, the breakfast really good, the only "bad" comment would be the fruit juice which could have been freshly squeezed rather than concentrate powder. We enjoyed our time by the swimming pool and on the private beach, even though the beach is pretty crowded these days, nothing compared to what it was 7 years ago!! But if you are looking for a great and vibrant holiday, where you can eat in a different restaurant everyday then Boracay is the place for you. Many thanks again to the Beachcomber resort and especially Kim for a lovely stay. Annabel & Christophe

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anna27
Rainier, WA
Reviewed 28 June 2009

I stayed there for a long weekend. The service was second to none. The Breakfasts were great, and the place is situated in the perfect spot. The owner was there and she is a great person. She helped me find things to do while I was there. I really enjoyed myself and will be back for a longer stay at the Beachcomber.

Mike

• Stayed March 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank mikeda78
Iloilo City, Philippines
Reviewed 4 June 2009

Im so delighted about the hotel. Everything is great, no complaints. Good service, great breakfast and on time. Good location, clean rooms and great hospitality for a small place. And the first time i had breakfast in their rooftop with my sister and our boyfriends. Its a very memorable summer for me and will definitely comeback.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank luvchoco
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 4 May 2009

Interested with the Beachcomber coz it's relatively new (I think they just opened end of 2007), has minimalist interior, and offered free wifi. My partner is not too keen on staying in "back to nature" nipa hut style accommodation, so Beachcomber's clean minimalist interior was just perfect for her.

Made the reservation through their website (http://www.beachcomberboracay.com/index.htm) and found the room exactly as shown in photo there. We stayed in Superior room, which was rather small, but has everything from new split AC, 247 hot shower, mini fridge, cable TV, and small SDB. Was quite impressed with the amenities for such a small family run inn (they only have 11 rooms). The swimming pool is tiny, but who needs swimming pool when the beach is less than 15 feet away from your doorstep. I found the transfer service from airport to hotel that they arranged for us (Php 600/person that includes all in aircon mini bus from airport to Caticlan jetty port, terminal fee, environmental fee, banca fee, and open van from port to hotel) was convenient especially for Bora’s first timer.

Beachcomber's location is another plus point for me since it’s located in station 1, which is far enough from the hustling and bustling of d.Mall (approx. 10 minutes walking), but still accessible to good restaurant and hang-out place such as the infamous Jonas' Fruit Shake and Club Paraw.

Overall, we had good time staying in Beachcomber and would definitely stay there again when we come back to Boracay.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Artemis_the_Goddess
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 2 May 2009

When my friend realized that I will be in Boracay with my Mom, they called me a loser!
They said Boracay is a haven for lovers.... so I booked in this hotel as recommended by my German friend as good candidate for good stay while enjoying the best sand....
Welcom drink and warm greeting and services are a living witness of good hospitality.
The room is even perfect for couples. When I requested a two beds instead of 1, without any difficulty, the staff upgraded me to a bigger one. This hotel is 5 step away from the road and 5-step away from teh beach

Both my mom and I enjoyed the stay, especially on timely served breakfast for choice of food and time.

We were there on April 21-23.

• Stayed April 2009
1 Thank BRETHREN2009
philippines
Reviewed 2 April 2009

beachcomber is perfect for couples who want to enjoy the resort and feel comfortable. their rooms are very clean and designed with the boracay tourist in mind. they have rooms for families too!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple