me and my partner went to boracay last june 16-19 2009. it was our first trip together to boracay. my partner chose beachcomber resort... i look at the pix on the internet and the hotel was nice. the time that we arrive at the hotel we were greeted by the staff warmly and with a smile.... nice place and good ambiance..... it was a nice place to relax.... 1 thing that i want to suggest is that i hope the hotel has a service van so that it will be more convenient to go to the hotel...... thanks to myrna and the rest of the staff.....
Ervie and Mario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachcomber Resort is just steps from Boracay's finest sand and nightlife. Located in station 1, the resort has 11 modernist rooms, a contemporary swimming pool, and a roof deck with a magnificent view of the crystalline beach. All rooms have full on amenities, including air-conditioning, cable TV, free wi-fi Internet, mini bar, hot and cold showers. The resort's new beachfront restaurant Zeppelin cafe/bar serves delicious food, fruit shakes and great coffees. So if you come for adventure under the sun, Beachcomber Resort Boracay is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Zenrooms, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Beachcomber Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Beachcomber Hotel