Beachcomber Resort Boracay
US$72
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$70
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$48
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfew stepsseparate shower and bathtubmini grocerywhite beachaffordable place to staylocation is greatsliding doorclean poolsun loungerscable tvhotel room issitting areabeach towelscheap pricebottled waterjetty portwilly's rock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2009

Stayed here for 2 nights in early July '09 and it was such a wonderful experience. Great location + very nice and well-furnished room. Staff and lady boss/manager couldn't be more helpful and friendly; simply fabulous team running this place. Other than the odd ham and cheese sandwich, everything else was great. I would return to stay here again in a heartbeat! two thumbs-up!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank nessa_11
Reviewed 7 November 2009

Very convenient location ,It's own small part of beach with chairs.Frendly ,helpfull attentive staff. Actually it is not beach front hotel .It has reasonably low price but it is in two steps from beach which we liked most of all.
We also aprriciated free room upgrade.

wirless internet was not working in the room. We had to sit in the garden.But this is not what we came for.

Disliked:1.Currency exchenge rate from US dollars to Phillipines Peso at Hotel Check out was much higher then everywhere on Boracay.
Tip: It is cheaper to pay by cash,then by credit card in Hotel
2.Breakfasts not tasty.

Any way we enjoyed our stay in Beach omberand recommend to everybody.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ioahoo
Reviewed 3 November 2009

My Wife And I Stayed At Beachcomber Boracay For Three Nights In Oct. 2009, Had A Great Time, Hotel Location Was Very Good, Room ( Honeymoon Suite ) And Hotel Staff Extremely Fantastic, Returned One Week Later With Six Other Family Members, Again Had A Great Time, And Again Hotel Staff Was Very Helpful And Friendly , The Staff Always Had A Smile Which Was Nice To See. The Service Was The Best That I Had Received From Any Hotel. We Are Already Planning To Return In May 2009. Ronald And Precy Rezentes From Honolulu, Hawaii

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ronaldrezentes
Reviewed 3 November 2009

I stayed at the Beachcomber recently on a weekend trip from Manila. While it is not the cheapest option out there the location and friendliness of the staff make the extra money worth it. It is located just far enough away from the main part of White Beach so that you get a little privacy but close enough that you can walk to restaurants, bars and shops as often as you like.

The room was clean and comfortable. There was both a TV and lock box. Another big plus was an iPod docking station. Every morning breakfast was served on our 'patio' in front of the room (although you had other dining options as well). Staff were helpful and willing to set up chairs and umbrellas on the beach. The pool was also nice in the afternoon if you wanted to escape the direct sun.

All in all it was a great place to stay for a quick weekend trip. I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank CanadianItchyFeet
Reviewed 25 October 2009

I should say this is the best resort I've ever seen.
I stayed in the honeymoon suit. The room is big and comfortable, towards the beach. In the morning, the beautiful sunlight shine the all the rooms through the French windows. And than the sever will bring the delicious breakfast to you. I stayed in beachcomber for 6 days. Every day I ate different breakfast, But each breakfast is fabulous. The mango supplied in breakfast is also amazing.
The resort locates in station 1, Station 1 has the softest sands in white beach. This place is quiet at night and not far from the local shopping center -- D'mall locates in station 2. Beachcomber is the second procession house from the beach. About 15 meters away form the door of Beachcomber is the Beach. In cause of Beachcomber is not just sitting beside the Beach. The sands will not coming into the room. And the fact is we can see the view of beach very clear in the second floor room of Beachcomber in the day.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, always give a lot of advise about trip.
Beachcomber gave me a feel like home in this paradise, I will be go back the home sooner or later. ^^

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple