“Private! Peaceful! Amazing!”
Kitchen
Dining
Books for all
Leaving room/ reception area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Robyn S
Cape Town, South Africa
“Private! Peaceful! Amazing!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed there for 4 days of the 5 that we spent in Boracay. I dont have any regrets in booking a room at Amihan! All the staff are really warm and welcoming. Their breakfasts were really good as well. And I just love their house dog as well although I'm allergic to any pets. The rooms are really spacious and clean with its own bathroom. The only thing that bothered me were the lizards as I am creeped out by it and found it difficult to sleep some nights because we had 2 in our room the first night we got there. But I can understand as we were surrounded by lush vegetation. Overall our stay was PERFECT!

kristinai...
London, United Kingdom
“Over rated! Bad customer service”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Over rated! I wouldn't advise it to anyone especially because they like to over book themselves and you might end up without an accommodation on your holiday upon you arrive at this property. Also no help from the stuff after their obvious over booking and I had sort out everything myself.Very poor customer service and are more focused on the money and their income! I made a booking only for 2 nights but they weren't able to accommodate me even when they had send me the confirmation. Upon arrival I received a plain sorry and we have no room available on your dates. I had to actually beg them to find me an alternative accommodation moreover they were so cost focused that they didn't even want to call booking.com to discuss the problem and ask them for help to find me a different accommodation. I had to do it myself using my abroad mobile and spend my money on their mistake. The stuff eventually found me an accommodation for one night at their friends guest house and still manage me charge the full price-obviously they new I have no choice and I pay whatever they say as I needed a place to stay. After that they forgot about me and I had to call booking.com the next morning to see where I'm gonna stay the second night. I spend all morning looking for an accommodation walking into every hotel and guest house asking if they have anything availabl. My 2 days in boracay were ruined due to me being on the phone dealing with booking.com people (they were very helpful ) or walking around the island looking for a place to stay. No help or compensation or discount offered by the booked property. They helped only when they got asked. By the end of the second day I received a call from the property saying that they have received a cancellation and I can stay at theirs for my last night.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 Oct 2014
Hello,

We apologize to this incident, we admit, we have made an error of overbooking a room. We have since contacted a booking manager to avoid this episode to happen for all our future guests.

Amihan-Home
OJCV
Milan, Italy
“very homey”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I love the place, very mediterranean and very homey. Clean and green. Staffs are great, especially madam Grace who was very available everytime. 100% recommendable.

Jeff C
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Best part of our Boracay trip”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

Filipino hospitality at its finest! The people here know the meaning of going the extra mile. And we're a very happy bunch because of it.

Amihan Home is a house we could live in forever. The rooms and common areas are tastefully decorated, but kid-friendly. The layout of the house seemed well thought-out and we really liked how we could relax in our own corners of the yard, back porch, bar, and living area.

Although it's a 7-10 minute walk to the beach, Amihan's location is great. It's near D' Talipapa (where the food choices are extensive) and away from the fast food chains and city-like ambiance of D'Mall. Also, being away from the noise and busyness of the beach with its tourists is definitely a plus in our book. We were able to get away from it all when we wanted to, but easily access the sun, sand, and surf when we were in the mood.

If it weren't for this place, Boracay would not be on our list of beaches to visit again as going to the beach felt like we never left the hustle and bustle of the city. Now, we can't wait to go back to Boracay just to get to stay at amihan Homes again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about it
Liked least: That we had to go back home
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Manila
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
14 Oct 2013
Dear Ma'am,

Thank very much for the nice review, It is always a pleasure to serve guests like you and your family. We are looking forward for another occasion of your nice visit here in Boracay Amihan -Home, we wish you a good day! From Amihan-home staff and management :)

Cordially,
Christan
alfonso2
madrid
“Excelent choice in boracay”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

We just stayed one night in this beatiful house but we loved it. It's new refurbished three stores house, with just a few rooms. Ours had a balcony with garden view and was equipped with a/c and mini fridge. The decoration of the room was simple but nice, with a spacious, clean and good taste decorated bathroom.
They have a very nice terrace with sea view. The house and rooms are just like you see in the pictures.
it's located in a quiet area, 150 mts from the main road in station two, so five minutes walking from white beach and all the restaurants and shops.
The staff derserves a paragraph apart, Christan was always smiling and ready to help.
If you are looking for a nice and clean place to stay, with an excellent quality-cost relationship, visit amihan home.

Bedding & mattresses
Liked best: spacious rooms and garden
Liked least: the little hill from the main road to the house
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
29 Sep 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank very much for the nice review, It was a pleasure to served you.
I hope that you have a pleasant stay on the island, and that you will again return for another memorable time.

Christan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing