All reviews bedroom loft rooftop bar d mall bulabog beach white beach bluetooth speaker alarm clock awesome hotel walking distance small pool personalized service home away from home clean hotel visit boracay beach front welcome drink we loved our stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic days spent here, wish it could have been longer. Location is perfect. Staff are all great, huge smiles and genuinely looking to help in any way possible. Rooms are great. Really wish we could've stayed longer.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ferra Hotel B, Marketing and Communication at Ferra Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dearest Freedom60247882412,

Thank you for giving time to send us this review :) It is our pleasure to make your stay here with us memorable. It's good to hear that you and Ms. Pao enjoyed our place :)

We will share to everyone all your kind words and appreciation :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Location is perfect for a quiet relaxation in the beautiful part of Boracay island away from the noise and crowd but still close enough if you want to go for a night of fun. When it comes to personell they’re very friendly, welcoming and helpful. There was always someone to ask for something. Service like in 5 star hotel. Our happy trip could not be completed without this hotel. Breakfast buffet was amazing too. Keep up the excellent work and thank you all for a very memorable stay. Maraming Salamat. See you next year.

Dearest Coastal06613979797,

Thank you for giving time to send us this review :) It is our pleasure to make your stay here with us memorable. It's good to hear that you and Ms. Pao enjoyed our breakfast buffet and our services.

We will share to everyone all your kind words and appreciation :)

Reviewed 9 November 2018

The staff makes you feel so accommodated. Rooms are very comfortable and sleek. The bar is cosy. Food are delicious. Service is prompt and efficient. Our stay in the BETTER BORACAY will never be this memorable if it was not for this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ferra Hotel B, Marketing and Communication at Ferra Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dearest Trail41740927530

Thank you for giving time to send us this review. It is our pleasure to make your stay feel so great and memorable. We are glad that you liked our food and services. We will share to everyone all your kind words and appreciation :)

Reviewed 8 November 2018

I booked Ferra hotel because it was one of the first few hotels that were accredited during the Boracay re-opening. I was looking for a hotel near D'Mall and the reviews were promising. The ongoing construction of the Boracay main road is a bit of an inconvenience, but I know that once the roadwork is done, the hotel will be a lot more accessible and easy to get to as it is right now.

At first I was a bit hesitant when my tricycle turned into a narrow alley to get to the hotel, but when I got inside and was greeted warmly by the front desk personnel my hesitation disappeared. I arrived earlier than the check in time so they just stored my luggage and advised me to come back and my room will be ready. It was just a short walk to D'Mall so I had lunch and a massage and when I got back the room was ready as promised, and I was even upgraded to a loft room which was spotless, cool and spacious.

I was pleasantly surprised, the room was well appointed, 2 TVs, a fridge and even a microwave! I also loved the bluetooth alarm/speaker that you can connect your phone to so you can play music. The price can't be beat for a room this good.

However, I do think there are still some areas that can be improved - the shower was quite dark since it's located at the side of the bathroom that doesn't have a light overhead. The shower tiles were also loose. Breakfast also had a limited selection - and I arrived 30 minutes after they opened and the food was already cold. I also asked if I could just order ala carte but their menu was limited and the "silog" Filipino breakfasts that I wanted.were not available.

I would definitely still consider staying at Ferra hotel again, it's good value for money with exceptionally friendly staff and good service. Worth every peso.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Ferra Hotel B, Marketing and Communication at Ferra Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dearest geekyobserver

Thank you for giving time to send us this review. It is our pleasure to make your stay feel so great and memorable. We are glad that you liked the room we appointed. We will share to everyone all your kind words and appreciation :)

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Dante and his team were exceptional and went above and beyond in their efforts to personalize our trip. That coupled with nice new modern rooms and a great breakfast menu makes this resort a winner

Will definitely return!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ferra Hotel B, Marketing and Communications at Ferra Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dearest Navigator746587,

It is with great pleasure to be able to host your stay here in Boracay :) Thank you for taking time to give us this review. We aspire to give out a delightful stay to each and everyone .

We are already looking forward for your return! :)

Best regards,